Testerman 2-Day Estate Auction
|Location: 11195 West Street, Edgerton, MO|
|approx. 3 miles north of Edgerton, Mo. on route B, then west on West Street to 11195 West Street, Edgerton 64444. Signs posted|
|10 a.m. Saturday January 21st, 2017 - Saturday January 28th, 2017|
2-Day Estate Auction
North of Edgerton, Mo.
Due to the death of my husband, Mike Testerman, I will hold an auction at the farm north of Edgerton, Mo .
Plan to attend these 2 auctions for a well-known livestock producer and mechanic for Horizon John Deere.
DAY 1 – SATURDAY, JANUARY 21
|Tractors, pickup and major equipment to sell at 11:30 a.m.
2 John Deere tractors –
- 1983 4050 JD diesel tractor with cab, 18.4x38 radial tires, 3 sets of hydraulic remotes, 540 and 1000 pto, quad-range transmission. Equipped with 721 JD front loader with material bucket. shows 2,030 hours. Serial # RW4050H001710.
- Quick attach bale spike for loader
- 3 point rear bale spike with 5th wheel ball
- 3 point rear bale prong
- 2 JD quick hitches
- 1983 2640 JD diesel tractor with ROPS canopy, 2 remotes, 8-speed transmission, 18.4x30 rear tires, shows 3216 hours, serial #26403204741
SPECIAL TRUCK –
- 2000 Ford Lariat super cab power stroke 7.3 diesel, 4x4 F350, automatic transmission, extended cab, 30,879 miles , leather, color woodland green . OWNER WISHES TO HOLD POSSESSION OF TITLE TO TRUCK UNTIL SOLID FUNDS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED.
HAY EQUIPMENT –
- JD 535 big round baler with monitor , net wrap, 540 pto, sn E00535X951776
- JD 336 square baler
- JD 925 MoCo mower-conditioner with rubber rollers,540 pto, sn E00925B124106
- 10-wheel rake on cart
- Older New Holland Super 55 rake with front dolly wheel
- Heavy-duty 8-bale gooseneck hay trailer
- Woods 15' batwing mower IH 3 bottom 3 pt. plow
OTHER EQUIPMENT –
- 71 bales 2016, 160 bales 2015, 186 bales 2014, and 198 bales 2013.
- Few small bales
OTHER ITEMS –
- Steel posts, wood posts, railroad ties
- Electric fence equipment
- Baler twine
- 2 Rubbermaid water tanks
- 4 metal storage racks
- Misc. gates & livestock supplies
- Steel tubing suitable for culverts, telephone & light poles
- Tractor & truck chains new 10 x16 tractor tire
- JD 350 sickle parts
- 2 small trailers
- several tables full of small farm related items
- Limited amount of salvage
- misc. feed troughs and bale rings rough
2 heavy duty wood burning stoves one is longwood
2 good western style saddles large one is Longhorn horse tack
SEVERAL TABLES FULL OF HOUSEHOLD RELATED ITEMS including natuzzi sofa chair and ottoman jenny lind bed canning jars canning equipment coleman camping stove handicapped helpers good 40 gallon water heater SMALL ITEMS START AT 10 AM. SHELTER IN BIG FARM SHED .
DAY 2 – SATURDAY, JAN. 28
HELD IN HEATED SHOP
SELLING THE CONTENTS OF MIKE TESTERMAN'S SHOP INCLUDING MANY SPECIALTY TOOLS & FARM SHOP ITEMS. A NUMBER OF SNAP-ON TOOLS. THIS SHOP IS FULL OF GOOD TOOLS .LISTING ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF ITEMS SELLING.
- 2 Snap on tool boxes endless tables full of quality hand tools
- Snap on mig welder
- Cutting torch on cart large number of air and electric tools
- gray 5000 pound jack 2 floor jacks Shumacher 200 amp booster charger chain hoists small engine stand gear pullers
- 20 ton Press Winnona parts washer boyce floor model drill press
- Mor Amp electric welder welding rod horned anvil maybe 75 pounds metal mitre saw hoists chain quality american made tools air compressor old style SPECIAL SELLING AT 12 NOON 500 GALLON PROPANE TANK 2009 KAWASKI CONCORSE 1400 CYCLE WITH 250 MILES 2011 POLARIS VICTORY VULCAN CYCLE 106 CU. INCH WITH 25,695 MILES
MRS. MIKE (MARY) TESTERMAN