Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the farm, located 2 miles west of Baxter, IA on F-17, then 1 mile south on 84th Street, then east 1⁄4 mile on 83rd Avenue.
Land is Located in Section 21, T81N•R20W, Independence Township, Jasper County, Iowa.
Real Estate • Sells @ 11 AM
18 Acres ± • 2 Tracts
Tract 1 – 9 Acres ± (Subject to Survey)
- This small tract of farmland is nearly 100% tillable.
- Productive Soils: Downs (90%) & a small portion of Fayette.
- CSR2: 86 • Access is along the south side by 83rd Avenue.
- Access is along the south side by 83rd Avenue
Tract 2 – 9 Acres ± (Subject to Survey)
- Ideal small tract of land consisting of pasture and a few trees, offering ample shade.
- Improvements include a Morton 234’x54′ metal building with (20) horse stalls and (3) sliding doors.
- Other improvements include a 36’x30′ metal building.
- Access is along the south by 83rd Avenue and along the west by 84th Street.
Method & Terms
Both tracts will be sold on a price per acres basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before July 25, 2017, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLS FIRST @ 10 AM
Make plans to attend this very nice real estate and personal property auction. Ms. Warner is no longer able to maintain this property; therefore, she has decided to sell her real estate and equipment at public auction. Please be on time, as the entire auction will last approximately 2 hours. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Feel free to view this property at your convenience, or contact the sale manager.
Martha L. Warner
AUCTION MANAGER: BUB HOSKINS (641) 344-4500
Larry G. Wilson
100 8th St. SE, Ste. C
Altoona, IA 50009