|Location: 8475 SE Red Brick Rd, Cowgill, MO|
|Due to the passing of my husband, Ron McElwee, I will hold an auction at the farm south of Cowgill, Mo. on State Route B to Cowgill city limits, then west on Soo Line Road, then south to 8475 SE Red Brick Road. Signs posted. Large shed for shelter.|
|10:00 AM Friday September 8th, 2017 |
|Tractors, Visible Gas Pumps, Model A & T Parts, Platform Scales, Metal Signs, Pedal Tractor, Tools, Collectibles, Anvil|
|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
Click here to see additional thumbnail photos at bottom of this page
Lots of interesting items in this auction with duplications. Many good collector’s items. Tractors and machinery will need restoration.
The late Ron McElwee enjoyed auctions. Plan to attend.
- 801 series (871) Selecto Speed W7 tractor. This is a collector’s series. Color originally gold. Sold first to selected implement dealers.
- 8N Ford tractor with over and under transmission equipped with front bucket loader.
- 6000 Ford Gas NF tractor
- Ford 6000 diesel WF tractor
- Ford 901 Series (971) Selecto Speed WF tractor with P.S.
- 560 IH diesel tractor w/fast hitch
- 4000 Ford W.F. tractor with P.S.
- 5000 Ford gas
- 9N Ford tractor
- 900 Ford tractor
- S.S. – 9N Ford hood canopy for 5610 Ford
VISABLE GAS PUMPS
- 2, 10-gallon Visable gas pumps
LARGE LISTING OF MODEL A & T PARTS AND RELATED ITEMS – LOTS OF ITEMS!
- Model A & T flat head engines
- 3 Sets of steel rear wheels 2N-9N
- 2N-9N front steel wheels
- Various machinery steel wheels
- 2 Fairbank Platform Scales
- Cat Pony 2 cylinder engine
- Front mount pickup snow blade
- 20’ Donahoo low trailer to rebuild
- Farm Star portable cattle self-feeder
- Danhauser post hole digger w/20’ & 12”
- 3 pt. single gang disc – 3pt scoop
- 2 hydraulic cylinder – 3pt quick hitch
- Tractor weights
- Stand jacks
- Stabilizer bars
- Large pile of lumber
METAL SIGNS & PEDAL TRACTOR
- Quaker State
- Phillips 66
- AAA Auto Club of Mo.
- Ertle 8N pedal tractor NIB
- Pedal 2-wheel scooter
- JD pedal tractor (parts or restore)
- Several oil bulk tanks w/pumps
- Royal oak stove
- Robert Wood milk crate
- Publication and small items
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Engine hoist
- Sun tester
- Coates manual tire changer
- Log chain binders
- Log chains
- Engate double fan seeder
- 8N tractor jack
- Antique track jack
- 50-pound scale weight
- 2, GI cans
- Loose hay grab forks
- Horned Anvil
Plenty of items not listed!
Mrs. Ron McElwee
Lunch by Cowgill Fire Department
| Click on thumbnail to see larger photo and description
|Ask for Eddie Pickett at |
or email Eddie Pickett at [email protected]
| ©2016. All Rights Reserved. Presented by GPCink® -- Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640 -- Ph: 660.663.2154 ©|