|Click on thumbnail to see larger photo and description|
TRACT – 95.11 SURVEYED ACRES
TRACT 2 – 47.44 SURVEYED ACRES
For Maps, Photographs, Sale Bill, CLICK HERE
Tract 1 -- 95.11 Surveyed Acres
• FSA records should indicate approximately 88.24 acres of NHEL cropland
• PI Rating: 133.5
• Productive soil types include Flanagan, Drummer, Sawmill, Senachwine, Sunbury, Xenia, Sabina & Birkbeck
• There are approximately 2.0 acres currently enrolled in a CRP program that earn an estimated annual payment of $544.00
• This tract has an existing drainage easement already in place that allows drainage tile to be installed through the property that lies directly south across the road (Contact auction manager for details)
• This tract is improved with a GSI 12,000 bushel grain bin with drying floor, bin fan, 3-phase electricity and a well (Grain bin electrical service has been recently upgraded)
• Access is along the south side by ECR 1550N & along the west side by County Road 400E
Tract 2 -- 47.44 Surveyed Acres
• FSA records should indicate approximately 17.05 acres of NHEL cropland
• PI Rating: 120.1
• Productive soil types include Senachwine, Sawmill, Xenia, Sabina & Drummer
• There are approximately 8.0 acres currently enrolled in a CRP program that earn an estimated annual payment of $2,168.00
• The remaining acres include mature timber which offer excellent whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat
• Excellent opportunity to purchase a recreational tract with income producing tillable acres
• Access is by way of a 120′ deeded strip of land extending east from County Road 400E
• The acres lying east of the Kaskaskia River are accessible by way of a well maintained river ford crossing
Method and Terms
Both tracts have recently been surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on surveyed acres. The tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) either or both tracts. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, January 8, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller.
The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyer. The new buyer(s) will receive 100% of the 2018 CRP payment. Full possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant for ’17. The farm sells free & clear for the 2018 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Bettye Gilmore Farm
REPRESENTING ATTORNEY: Andrew Petty of Petty Law Office, P.C., 111 E. Main St., PO Box 128, Arcola IL 61910. Phone: 217-268-3056. Email: [email protected]
142.55-Acre Land Auction
|Ask for Our Office at |
or email Our Office at [email protected]
|©2016. All Rights Reserved. Presented by GPCink® -- Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640 -- Ph: 660.663.2154 ©|