LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located approx. 8 miles east of Carthage, IL and is further described as being located in Sections 27 & 28, T5N – R5W, Hancock Township, Hancock County, IL. The Hilbing farm represents income producing CRP acres which offer premier whitetail deer & wildlife habitat.
137.57 Acres – 1 Tract
- FSA figures should indicate 49.60 acres of cropland, currently enrolled in CP3A & CP12 CRP. CRP Breakdown – 49.60 acres enrolled at a payment rate of $200 per acre for an annual payment of $9,920.00. Contract expires 9-30-2028.
- The balance of this tract consists of timber, draws & La Moine River bottom ground which represents outstanding whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.
- This piece also offers ideal food plot areas which are compliant with the CRP contracts.
- Recently performed a killing of all invasives and completed a recommended tree planting.
- Take a look at this income producing recreational tract that is set up & ready for the hunter or outdoor enthusiast!
- Access is at the northwest corner by ECR 1400.
For Sale Bill, CLICK HERE
METHOD & TERMS
The Hilbing farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on an 137.57 acres. These acres are based on a recorded survey performed in 1999.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, February 13, 2018. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The new buyer will receive the 2018 & all future CRP payments and will therefore will be paying the 2018 and all subsequent taxes. There are no hunting leases associated with the property. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising, either written, or oral. The information in this brochure, is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Potential buyer(s) should verify the information to their satisfaction There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”
Hilbing Farms – Sellers
Representing Attorney: James A. Rapp or Jeffrey L. Terry, Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP, 525 Jersey St., Quincy, IL 62301. Ph (217) 223-3030.