This listing posted Oct. 6; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
185 acres – 5 Tracts
Absolute Land Auction
Productive Nodaway County Farmland & Nodaway County River Bottom.
- Features 29 acres +/- w/ 27.4 Tillable acres of Highly Productive 102 River Bottom Land which was all in Soybean Production in 2018
- Soil Types: Sharpsburg, Silty Clay Loam, Zook Silty, Clay Loam
- Property Location: 1 ½ miles North of Pickering, MO on State Hwy 148 East Side of Road
- Brief Legal: Sec 4, Union Township W. Range 65
- Taxes: $162.87
- 9 acres +/- with 4.02 acres Tillable according to FSA Records, All in Soybean Production in 2018. Excellent Location for Home Site or Grain Bin Storage Facility. Just off of Hwy 148. On Well Water with Access to Rural Water
- Soil Types: Macksburg Silty Clay Loam 2.5%, Sharpsburg Silty Clay Loam 5.9%
- Brief Legal: Section 4, Union Township W Range 65
- Taxes: $37.44
- 39 acres +/- with 35 acres of Good Production Ridge Top Land w/ Some Terracing, Tiling and Water Ways. Farm was in Soybean Production in 2018.
- Soil Types: Higginsville Silty Clam Loam 5 to 9 % Slope, Macksburg Silty Clay Loam 2 to 5 % Slope, Sharpsburg Silty Clay Loam 2 to 5% Slope, Shelby Clay Loam 9 to 14% Slope
- Property Location: Located Just South of Tract 1 & 2 on State Hwy 148 to 177th Street, West on Gravel to Imperial Road. Approximately 2 Miles on Gravel then Left on Imperial ¼ mile to 180th Street, West Approximately ½ Mile on South Side of Road.
- Brief Legal: Sec 7 Union Township 65 N Range 35 West
- Taxes: $135.38
- Featuring 78 Acres +/- of Gently Rolling Farm Ground with Approximately 63.74 acres in Pasture Mix Grasses, Balance in Open Timber, 1 Pond for Livestock Purposes, Good to Fair Fences, 4 to 5 Barb Wire. Excellent Location for Home Site.
- Soil Types: Lamoni Clay Loam 5 to 9% Slope, Sharpsburg Silty Clay Loam 2 to 5% Slope, Shelby Clay Loam 9 to 14% Slope, Omitz-Ely-Zook Complex 2 to 5% Slope
- Property Location: Approximately 2 miles West off of 148 Hwy on the Corner of 177th and Imperial Road, North Side of Gravel Road.
- Brief Legal: Sec 5 Union Township, West 65 N Range 35 W
- Taxes: $218.39
- 30 Acres +/- of Gently Rolling Farmland with Approximately 21.5 Acres of Pasture Mix Grasses and Balance in Open Timber with Access to Harmon Creek and Rural Water. This Farm is an Excellent Homesite Opportunity or Country Weekend Get Away. Good to Average Fences for Livestock Purposes. Note: Hay Bales will Be Removed by December 1, 2018.
- Soil Types: Sharpsburg Silty Clay Loam 2 to 5% Slope, Shelby Clay Loam 5 to 9% Slope, Olmitz-Ely-Zook Complex 2 to 5% Slope
- Property Location: Approximately 1 miles West off of 148 Hwy on the Corner of 177th and Ivory Road, South Side of Gravel Road.
- Brief Legal: Sec 5 Union Township, 65 N Range 35 W
- Taxes: $82.37
TERMS: 20% down payment per tract of good faith, non-refundable money to be made on day of sale entering into purchase agreement guaranteeing clear title. Balance is due at closing on or before 30 days when full possession will be given. Escrow to be held at the office of Nodaway Abstract, Maryville, Mo. Property is being sold as is, where is. Statements made at time of auction take precedence over any advertising in print or online, printed documents, or previous statements. YAC, INC d.b.a. Younger Auction Company and its representatives are acting as exclusive agents of the sellers.
Owner: Charles & Geraldine Parman Trust