|Click on thumbnail to see larger photo and description|
This listing posted Jan. 21; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
118.2 Acres 2 Tracts
Land represents productive tillable farmland!
TRACT 1 • 78.35 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate 77.41 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
• Nearly 100% tillable w/ a small waterway at the southeast corner of the tract
• PI Rating: 115.9 • Productive soil types include Streator, Swygert, Chatsworth & Rutland
• Access is along the north side by County Rd. 1700 N & along the east side by County Rd. 3000 E
TRACT 2 • 39.85 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures indicate 38.04 acres of NHEL cropland
• The balance is in a well maintained grass waterway
• PI Rating: 126.7
• Productive soil types include Streator, Wenona, Swygert & Rutland
• Access is along the west side by County Rd. 3000 E
Method and Terms
Both tracts have recently been surveyed and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on said survey. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of "Buyer’s Choice" whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. Auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at closing, on or before Tuesday, March 19, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller, with the 2019 and all subsequent years being paid by the new buyer. Full possession will be given at closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
Vogel Family Farm
Representing Attorney: James J. Stoller, Stoller Law Office, 15 West Front Street, El Paso, IL 61738, ph: 309.527.4300
Auction Manager: Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
|All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold as is.|
Vogel Family Farm Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2019|