This listing posted May 29; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
VAN BUREN COUNTY, IOWA LAND
Sale to be held at the Riverview Club, 217 Riverview Dr, Keosauqua, IA 52565
33.50 Taxable Acres± (1 Tract)
The Metcalf Property is located in Section 36, Lick Creek Township, Van Buren County, IA. At the north edge of Keosauqua, IA take St. Hwy 1 north 4½ miles to 165th St. Turn left or west and proceed 1½ miles to Lick Creek Rd. Turn right or north and go a short distance to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information indicates 17.08 acres tillable with the balance in hay production, wood draws and timber areas.
- Soils include Gorin & Weller
- CSR2 is 44.4
- There are 5 stocked ponds on this property featuring several species of fish including Catfish, Blue Gill, Bass and Perch. If you are looking for a small property that has the opportunity for white tail deer, wild turkey hunting as well as other recreational activities and includes an attractive cabin or home building site, we urge you to take a look at this one!
- Access is on the east by Lick Creek Rd.
- The Metcalf Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, July 26, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with a tenant. Buyer will receive 50% of the cash rent income. For complete details contact the auction company.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”
Kris D. & Bethani D. Metcalf – Sellers
REPRESENTING ATTORNEY: Tim Kuiken, Foss, Kuiken, & Cochran, P.C., 100 E Burlington Ave Ste 201, Fairfield, IA 52556. Phone: (641) 472-3129