|Tract 1 represents nearly 100% tillable cropland. Tract 2 represents premier recreational/hunting acreage with several secluded areas for food plots.|
|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
This listing was posted on 08-19-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
• FSA figures should indicate approx. 30 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
• PI Rating: 112.9
• Predominantly Keomah & Winfield
• Access is along the south side by E County Rd 750
Tract 2 – 47 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approx. 9.75 acres of cropland, most of which is in row crop production. There is a small, 1 acre field in the northeast portion of the tract that is not being row cropped.
• The balance of this tract is in timber & draws which make for ideal whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.
• Several secluded areas for food plots
• Nice sized, recreational tract located on the Mississippi River bluff a short distance southeast of Warsaw, IL
• Access is by way of a deeded strip of land extending north off of E County Rd 750
Method and Terms
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, November 6, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Representing Attorney: Jeffrey L. Terry, Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP, 525 Jersey St., Quincy, IL 62301, Ph: 217-223-3030
Finton Family Farm Auction
For more information, call:
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2019|