|The farm represents a combination of tillable cropland and premier whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.|
|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
This listing posted on 08-19-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
• FSA figures indicate 102.2 acres of cropland, of which, approx. 100 acres are in row crop production.
• An additional 6.3 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $186.38 per acre for an annual payment of $1,174. Contract runs through 9-30-2027.
• The balance of this tract is in timber & draws which are ideal for whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.
• Very secluded farm with endless areas for hunting blinds, stands & food plots.
• Sells with full hunting possession for the fast approaching 2019 deer season.
• Public road access along the east side of the farm by E 2600th Pl.
Split Creek Farm
Representing Attorney: David C. Little, First Mid Bank Building, 636 Hampshire St., Suite 103, Quincy, IL 62301
Ph (217) 228-9800
Split Creek Farm Auction
For more information, call:
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2020|