|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
This listing was posted on 08-21-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Open House: Saturday, September 7th from 1:00 – 3:00 P.M.
Physical Address: 5847 County Road 316, Palmyra, MO 63461
Tract 1 • 25 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 17.31 cropland acres.
• Soil types: Winfield & Belknap.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pastureland & offers good hunting/recreational acreage.
• Tract is improved with a 1-1/2 story brick, 1952 built, 1,172 sq. ft. (main floor), with total living area of 1,992 sq. ft. Home features 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, finished basement & includes 12×12 porch, 64 sq. ft. front patio & a 20×22 detached garage.
Other improvements include a newer 12×24 shed, a 30×50 barn, 20×30 pole barn, 30×30 pole barn, 18×40 open front pole barn & a 14×22 utility shed.
• Farm is on deep well water with access to rural water.
• Access from the north by hard surface County Road 316.
Tract 2 • 36 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 33.84 cropland acres.
• Soil types: Smileyville, Winfield & Edina.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland as well as well maintained improved pastureland & offers prime building sites.
• Access from the east by County Road 325 & from the north by County Road 316.
Tract 3 • 92 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 70.65 cropland acres.
• Soil types: Smileyville, Winfield & Belknap.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, prime buildings sites as well as outstanding hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access from the east & south by County Road 325.
Method and Terms
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Property will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Accurate Land Title Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before October 31, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the current 2019 only farm lease. Farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Auction Venue: Quality Inn & Suites, 120 Lindsey Drive, Hannibal, MO 63401
Representing Attorney: Branson L. Wood III, 1001 Center St., Hannibal, MO 63401, Phone: (573) 221-4255
Closing & Title Work: Accurate Land Title Co., 218 Broadway, Hannibal, MO 63401, Phone: (573) 221-1002
Country Estate Land Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2019|