This listing posted on 08-28-19, for more photos and updates, CLICK HERE.
Auction to be held at the American Legion.
- 80 Acres± – 1 Tract
- FSA figures indicate 79.21 acres of cropland currently in row crop production. 75.50 acres of that are NHEL cropland
- PI Rating: 143.4 (Class A)
- Predominantly Sable, Muscatune & Osco soils
- Sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year
- Access is along the east side by 140th St. & along the north side by 240th Ave.
Method & Terms
- The Sallee farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 80 taxable acres or as otherwise determined and announced prior to bidding.
- Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, October 29, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the removal of this year’s crops. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Representing Attorney: Jack P. Ball
190 S. Kellogg St., Galesburg, IL 61401, Ph (309) 345-2255
Rex Sallee Estate
Scott Sallee – Executor