This listing posted on 09-03-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
OPEN HOUSE DATES
Saturday, August 17th from 10 a.m. – noon
Sunday, September 8th from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Make plans to check out this very unique McDonough County, IL farm and lake home property. The land is located along the north shore of the Macomb, IL city-owned Spring Lake. The land is further described as being located in Sections 15 & 16 of Emmet Township in McDonough County, IL. The property will be sold in 2 individual tracts both of which have recently been surveyed. Tract 1 will sell first and will include a very unique 3 bedroom, 4 full bath lake home with large attached multi-function structure which has been used as an equestrian arena. The arena portion is 5,400 square feet. The attached home represents an additional 2,160 square feet on the upper level living area with an additional 2,160 square feet on the lower level. In addition, there is an attached insulated 1,440 square foot garage. The entire home, arena and garage represents 11,160 square feet all under one roof! The home tract has excellent lake access along the south border. Tract 2 will be the balance acres of the farm which represents rolling timber with the entire south border having lake access.
Tract 1 • 7.85 Surveyed Acres & Beautiful Spring Lake Home!
- Beautiful setting with lake views. Very serene and private property with the south border having Spring Lake access. This property includes a beautiful home with attached multi-function area. The home, or living quarters, is located on the second floor. It has a spacious, open floor plan which includes a large living room/kitchen. This living area is surrounded by wall-to-wall, double-paned windows which offer views of the lake and surrounding timber. There are 3 bedrooms which all have attached full bathrooms and each have a walk-in closet. The home has quality maple cabinets and Corian countertops. There is also a deck and a screened-in porch. The home has Geothermal Heat and A/C. The home also has public water. The lower level consists of storage, horse arena (multi-use area suitable for all types of storage or hobbies). There are also several quality horse stalls, attached garage and a fourth full bathroom located on the ground level.
- If you are in the market for a beautiful lake home that has unlimited possibilities, we strongly encourage you to take a look at this home. This home would be great for equestrian activities, a hobby farm, collector car storage, RV storage or farm equipment storage.
Tract 2 • 40.57 Surveyed Acres
- Premier McDonough County, Illinois recreational property! Hardwood timber, rolling terrain, private and quiet setting along with Spring Lake access along the south border. Check out this property that has whitetail deer, wild turkey and various other wildlife.
Method & Terms
- The Jensen property will be sold in 2 individual tracts. Both tracts have recently been surveyed. Tract 1 which includes the lake home will sell first and for a “lump sum” or total dollar amount and NOT on a price per acre basis. We will then sell Tract 2 which is the vacant timberland. This tract will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the new surveyed acres. At no time will the tracts be offered in any type of combination. Each sale will be final. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due at closing in approximately 45 days, on or before Tuesday, November 12, 2019. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession on both tracts will be given at the time of closing. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Mary Jensen • Seller
Representing Attorney: Bruce J. Biagini, Flack, McRaven & Stephens, 32 W Side Courthouse Sq., Macomb, IL 61455