This listing posted on 9-5-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
- FSA information should indicate 140.88 acres tillable currently in corn & soybean production. There is 13.55 acres of CRP included in the tillable acres that is expiring in 2019
- Productive soils include Coland, Hanska & Ridgeport
- CSR2 is 59.8
- Access is on the south by 160th St. & on the west by 220th St.
Method & Terms
- The Tindall Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres found in this brochure.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price will be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, November 4, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Tindall Farm
Duane D. Tindall, David & Constance J. Tindall, Kenneth & Jana M. Tindall, Natalie N. Shipman Estate & Robert J. Shipman Trust – Sellers
Representing Attorney: Timothy M. Anderson, 165 E. 4th St., Garner, IA 50438, Phone: (641) 923-2769