This listing posted on 09-19-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
This well cared for southern Lee County, IA farm offers productive, tillable farmland, attractive recreational acreage & several home building sites. This property is conveniently located just north of Argyle, IA and has hard surface road access off of US Hwy 27. We look forward to seeing you in Donnellson, IA on Thursday, October 17.
Tract 1 • 60 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 57.40 acres tillable with the balance in waterways and a wooded area in the northwest portion.
- Pershing, Belinda & Weller soils
- CSR2 is 52.7
- Access is on the east by 180th Ave.
Tract 2 • 45 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 27.76 acres tillable. The remainder of this tract includes wooded draws as well as a nice pond offering inviting areas for hunting and recreational activities. There are several attractive new home building sites and they include hard surface road access.
- Soils include Weller & Lindley
- CSR2 is 30.5
- Access is on the east by U.S. Hwy. 27
Method & Terms:
- The Dorothy I. Schock Estate land will be sold in two (2) individual tracts, based on a survey that is currently in progress, with the said surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis and offered through the “buyer’s choice” method of marketing whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. Buyer’s choice auctioning will continue until both tracts have sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, November 18, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Dorothy I. Schock Estate
Brenda Mohrfeld – Co-executor
Shelly Platt – Co-executor
Representing Attorney: Laura M. Krehbiel, PLC, 712 Orchard St., PO Box 150, Donnellson, IA 52625, Phone: (319) 835-9126