Akers Land Auction
Location: 519 North Madison St., Carthage, IL
The Akers Farm is located 2 miles east of Fountain Green, IL and is further described as being located in Section 25, T6N┬ĽR5W, Fountain Green Township, Hancock County, Illinois.
1 p.m. Saturday, October 19th, 2019
This listing posted on 09-23-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
- The farm represents timber & cropland which provide excellent whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat. There is also a home & Morton shed located at the south end of the farm.
- FSA figures indicate 17.40 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- The balance of the farm represents thick timber & draws which are ideal for whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat
- PI Rating on tillable acres: 115.7
- Soil types include Rozetta, Clarksdale & Elco-Ursa
- This tract is improved with a smaller ranch style home w/ a full basement & a single car attached garage. Please note: the home is in need of remodeling throughout. Other improvements include an older Morton building.
- Feel free to walk & view the property at your leisure – to view the inside of the home, please contact Sullivan Auctioneers.
- Access is along the south side by E County Rd 1900.
- The farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 80 taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
- Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
William & Kathy Akers,
Representing Attorney: Justin M. Raver, Barash & Everett LLC, 211 W 2nd St., Kewanee, IL 61443, PH (309) 852-5555
Akers Land Auction
Also Visit: Auctioneer's Website
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2020