This listing was posted on 09-30-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Began: 09/16/19 at 12:30 PM CDT
Ends: 10/22/19 at 12:30 PM CDT
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: TUESDAYS, OCT. 8TH & 15TH; 11AM-1PM
4911 & 4951 W 134th Street, Leawood, KS 66209
- Prime Office/Retail Lots in Affluent Leawood, Johnson County, Kansas.
- Located In Busy Office/Retail Development along 135th St. & Roe Ave
- High Traffic Commercial Corridor with Over 23,000 Cars Per Day
- Within Upscale & Innovative 60-Acre Mixed-Use Development, Parkway Plaza.
- Join Starbucks and other Quality Medical, Professional and Retail Businesses.
- Close Proximity to 153,386 Residents Within a 5-Mile Radius.
- Leawood Residents Among the Wealthiest in Johnson County, Kansas.
- Located in One of the Best Real Estate Investment Markets in the Country, Johnson County, KS
- 60% OFF LAST LIST
LOT 1 – LAST LIST $193,872
SELLER’S RESERVE $77,549
LOT 2 – LAST LIST $410,360
SELLER’S RESERVE $164,000
- Lot 1: .56 Acres +/- (24,234 Sq. Ft.)
- Lot 2: 1.18 Acres +/- (51,296 Sq. Ft.)
- Lot 1 & 2: 1.74 Acres +/- (75,530 Sq. Ft.)
- 135th Street & Roe Avenue, Leawood, KS 66209
- 60-Acre Mixed Use Development, Parkway Plaza
- Office – Medical/Professional, Retail
- Water, Sewer, Electricity, Gas, Cable
- Curb, Gutter, Sidewalk, Streets, Utilities
- HP90630000-0017, -0017A, -0017B
- Parkway Plaza Fifth Plat Part of Lot 17
2018 REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Lot 1: $6,219.47 (Specials of $5,233.67 End 2021/2022)
- Lot 2: $13,982.95 (Specials of $11,340.71 End 2021/2022)
PARKWAY PLAZA – PREMIER MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT
- Parkway Plaza is one of Leawood’s most innovative mixed-use shopping areas. This 60 Acre, lifestyle community is thoughtfully designed, and a place where people and businesses connect.
- Conveniently located at 135th Street and Roe Avenue, this premier shopping center is a destination for all seasons providing retailers with more sales potential.
PARKWAY PLAZA HIGHLIGHTS
- True 60 Acre mixed-use, upscale retail, office and lifestyle community
- Excellent visibility and access with curbside parking
- Space available from 900SF to 11,000SF
- Buy, lease or build-to-suit
- One-half mile to prime street edge, clear visibility for retail signage 50 feet away
- Unified yet individual identity and brand exposure
- Charming gardens and European inspired architecture offers a rare pedestrian experience
TRADE AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Leawood residents are among the wealthiest in Johnson County, boasting an average household income of more than $163,198.
- The population with a 5-mile radius of Parkway Plaza is approximately 153,386 residents.
- Leawood residents are extremely educated, with more than 68% having a Bachelor’s degree or higher. They consistently score in the national top twenty rankings in terms of High School graduation numbers and Bachelor’s/Post Bachelor’s degrees earned.
- Leawood is well-connected to the Kansas City Metro’s vast system of highways, providing access in 30 minutes or less to almost every community within the Metro Area.
- Johnson County is the wealthiest county in the State of Kansas. The county’s average household income is $91,234.
- Johnson County accounts for 55% of the new businesses in the Kansas City MSA and 60% of the new businesses in the State of Kansas. Approximately 360 new businesses are added annually.
- Johnson County is known for its strong public education opportunities. Within the trade area, there are two major districts: Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission. Both districts have consistently been named among the top public school districts nationwide. Johnson County is home to 24 public golf courses, including designs by Johnson County resident Tom Watson, and Kansas City native Jim Colbert.
KANSAS CITY MSA
- The population in the Kansas City MSA is currently more than 1.95 million and is expected to grow an additional 5% in the next five years.
- Greater Kansas City is one of the fastest-growing labor markets in the Midwest, while featuring affordable lifestyle and business costs.
- According to the ACCRA Cost of Living Index, Kansas City is one of the most affordable among large U.S. cities in addition to being ranked as one of the most affordable housing markets, by the National Association of Home Builders.
OFFICE – COMMERCIAL – HOTEL
- According to Sites USA’s projections, approximately 117,592 people work within a 5 miles radius of Parkway Plaza.
- The entire Kansas City office Market is comprised of approximately 3,136 office buildings totaling more than 96 million square feet.
- Most of the office population is concentrated on the College Boulevard corridor, which is located within four miles of Parkway Plaza.
- The Sprint-Nextel World Headquarters Campus is located just minutes from the Parkway Plaza site on the northwest corner of 119th Street and Roe Avenue. It has more than 4 million square feet and 14,500 employees.
- The area is home to +5,022 hotel rooms. In 2005, 2.7 million people visited the area generating $905 million into the local economy.
* Information contained herein taken from sources deemed reliable