This listing posted on 10-9-19, for updates and more photos CLICK HERE.
- FSA figures should indicate approx. 77 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 128.6; Soil types include Stronghurst, Sable, Rozetta & Huntsville
- The balance of the acres represent a grass waterway & an old building site w/ several mature trees which offer potential building sites w/ excellent views of the entire farm
- Contact auction manager for yield history, amenities, etc.
- Access is along the north side by Muller Road
METHOD & TERMS
- A survey of the Blunier farm has recently been performed. The farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on acres obtained from said survey.
- Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, December 4, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
- Year Corn Beans
- 2013 216.3
- 2014 60.3
- 2015 241.6
- 2016 73.5
- 2017 256.8
- 2018 82.2
The Blunier Family Farm
Myron J. Blunier & Craig D. Blunier – Sellers
Representing Attorney: James Stoller, Stoller Law Office, El Paso, IL, 309-527-4300, [email protected]