This listing posted on 10-9-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
FSA figures should indicate approximately 119 acres of highly productive tillable cropland. Nearly all of the farm has been tiled. Soil types: Darwin, Fatima, Jasper, Westerville & Chequest. Access from the east by County Road 597 (344th Ave.) & from the north by established field road.
Land represents highly productive Mississippi River bottom farmland!
Method and Terms
- Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on current taxable acres.
- Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
- At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Oak Hills Title Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
- The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before December 10, 2019.
- Possession will be given at time of closing subject only to removal of existing 2019 corn & soybean crop. Farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year. The 2019 real estate taxes have been paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
- All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Representing Attorney: James A. Rapp & Jeffrey L. Terry, Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP, 525 Jersey Street, Quincy, IL 62301, Ph: 217-223-3030
Closing & Title Work By: Oak Hills Title Co., 307 Lewis St., Canton, MO 63435, Ph: 573-288-4461