This listing posted 10-10-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1 – 85 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 47.50 acres tillable, with 11.3 acres in row crop production with the remainder of the tillable acres in hay production. The balance of this parcel is in wooded draws and timber areas.
- Soils include Lindley, Nodaway & Pershing.
- CSR2 is 47.8.
- Access is on the west from 180th Ave.
Tract 2 – 28 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 27.33 acres tillable, including 10.4 acres in CRP with a payment of $253.15 per acre expiring in 2024.
- Soils include Humeston, Zook & Colo.
- CSR2 is 70.8
- Access is along the south by 87th Street.
Tract 3 – 27 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 4.26 acres tillable that is currently in CRP with a payment of $253.15 per acre expiring in 2024.
- The balance of this parcel is in hardwood timber offering attractive hunting & recreational acreage.
- Access is along the north by 87th Street.
METHOD & TERMS
- The Larkin Farm will be sold in three (3) individual tracts based on a survey that is currently in progress, with the said surveyed acres used to constitute the final settlement price. All three (3) tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “buyers choice” whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. Buyers choice auctioning will continue until all three (3) tracts are sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due, on or before Tuesday, December 10, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with tenants. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop season.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Beverly C. Larkin Estate
Peggy Vint – Executor
Representing Attorney: James V. Hicks, Johnston, Hicks & Griffith, 109 N. 3rd St., Knoxville, IA 50138, Ph: (641) 842-2197