This listing was posted on 10-30-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Began: 10/18/19 at 12:30 PM CDT
Ends: 11/26/19 at 12:30 PM CDT
PROPERTY INSPECTION: TUESDAYS, NOV. 12 & 19TH; 11-1PM
51st Street & Barkley Street, Mission, KS 66202
- This prime development site is well located in the City of Mission, Johnson County, Kansas. Johnson County, KS is regarded as one of the best real estate investment markets in the country. The site is situated in close proximity to retail, restaurants, residential, top-rated schools and major highways. With road frontage on both 51st Street and Riggs Street, the site offers good visibility and is adjacent to Bridges at Foxridge Apartments. The site has been zoned RP-5, has a plan approved by the City of Mission for 203 senior housing units and is ideal for senior living or multi-family development.
- This investment opportunity is time-definite and only available through the auction date. The property was recently listed for sale at a price of $900,000 just prior to auction. The sellers are motivated to sell and the bidding will open at 60% off of the previous price! Make a pre-auction offer now or bid your price in the auction. Bidding ends Tuesday, November 26, 2019, at 12:30 p.m.
• 9.58 Acre +/- Prime Development Site Ideal for Senior Living or Multi-Family
• Located in the Heart of Johnson County, Mission, Kansas
• Close to Retail, Restaurants, Residential & Major Highways
• Within Top Rated Shawnee Mission School District
• Zoned RP-5 and Approved for 203 Senior Housing Units
• Located in One of the Best Real Estate Investment Markets in the Country, Johnson County, KS
• Opening Bid – 60% Off Last List Price!
- 9.58 Acres +/- (417,305 Sq. Ft.)
- 51st St. and Barkley St., Mission, KS
- RP-5, Planned Senior Adult Residential District
- Senior Living, Multi-Family
- 51st Street and Riggs Street
- Water, Sewer, Electricity, Gas
- Shawnee Mission School District
2018 REAL ESTATE TAXES