|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
This listing posted on 10-31-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1 – 40 acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures indicate 35.43 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
• PI Rating: 119.7
• Soil types include Keomah, Clarksdale & Virden
• There is a pond located in the northwest corner of this tract (approx. 1.5 acre)
• Access is along the east side by County Rd 2500E & along the south side by County Rd 1800N
Tract 2 – 154 acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures indicate 74.58 total acres of cropland. 53.46 acres of cropland are currently in row crop production. 16.2 acres of cropland are currently in hay production. The remaining 4.90 acres of cropland are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $175.19 per acre for an annual payment of $858. The contract expires 9-30-2023.
• PI Rating on tillable acres: 112.7
• Soil types include Keomah, Rozetta, Elco-Ursa & Elco
• The balance of the farm represents premier whitetail deer & other wildlife hunting/recreational land. There are 2 ponds located on this tract. One pond offers a park-like setting with mature oak trees and an older cabin overlooking the pond.
• Hunters take a look at this piece which offers tremendous hunting potential & income producing tillable acres.
• Access is along the east side by County Rd 2500E
Method and Terms
Thompson, Read, Park &
Representing Attorney: Eric G. Icenogle, Capps, Ancelet, Icenogle & Wallace, 55 S Adams St., Carthage, IL 62321, (217) 357-2107
Thompson, Read, Park & Swinger Land Auction
For more information, call:
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2020|