This listing posted on 11-4-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Sullivan Auctioneers will conduct an open house at the home on Saturday, November 9th from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Make plans to attend or contact the auction company for a private showing.
2nd Open House Announcement… Sullivan Auctioneers will have the Hall home open for viewing on Sunday, November 24th from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Hope to see you there!
Features of this property include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- large kitchen
- dining room
- parlor and living room with fireplace
- 2-car attached garage with blacktop drive
- wheel chair accessible ramp and full, unfinished basement.
- This is a 4-level home with 2,400± sq. ft. above ground including basement, main level, second story and attic.
- The home also has a natural gas furnace and central air conditioning. All furnishings and like-new stainless steel appliances convey with this property.
- The home appears to be in solid condition and is located in a great neighborhood!
Method and Terms:
- The home will sell for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Twenty (20%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due at closing in approximately 45 days, on or before Monday, January 13, 2020. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller with the 2020 and all subsequent taxes being the responsibility of the new buyer. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the remainder of a month-by-month rental agreement. Please note: although the home is rented, the renters will be out of the home shortly after the auction, sometime during the first half of December ‘19. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Audrey Hall – Seller
Representing Attorney: Mariah Wallace, Capps, Ancelet, Icenogle & Wallace, 55 S. Adams St., Carthage, Illinois 62321, Phone: (217) 357-2107