This listing posted on 11-6-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
OPEN HOUSE: Thursday, November 14th 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- This property features a 1½ story home that offers 2,801 sq. ft. of living area that was constructed in 2014. Other inclusions of the dwelling are 2 full baths and a large attached garage.
- This parcel is improved with a 42′ x 63′, a 42′ x 45′ and a 48′ x 80′ steel utility building.
- There are several other usable structures on this property as well as pastureland and a very nice pond.
- If you are in need of a property that has ample room for your family and a place for horses or livestock, this could be the property for you!
- Access is on the west by Kelp Ave.
METHOD & TERMS
- The Yutzy property will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, January 3, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Subject to the Iowa Septic System Law, this property’s septic system will require testing, with said testing to be completed prior to the auction. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Noah & Mary Edna Yutzy – Sellers
Representing Attorney: Rick Lynch, Lynch Law Office, 207 S Washington St., Bloomfield, IA 52537, Phone: (641) 664-3188