This listing posted on 11-14-19, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1 – 157 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 149.16 acres of cropland
- 142.46 acres are currently in row crop production
- The remaining 6.7 acres of cropland are enrolled in CP8A CRP program at a payment rate of $264.77 per acre for an annual payment of $1,774.00. The contract expires 9-30-2025.
- The balance of the farm represents waterways
- PI Rating: 107.5
- Soil types include Sylvan, Greenbush, Fayette, Hickory & Radford
- Access is along the east side by E 1600th St. Also, an ingress/egress easement will be given through the south driveway.
Tract 2 – 10 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 9.94 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 137.1 (Class A) • Soil types include Osco & Greenbush
- Access is along the east side by E 1400th St.
Tract 3 – 33.79 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 33.91 acres of NHEL cropland
- PI Rating: 130.4
- Soil types include Osco, Radford, Elkhart, Plano, Sawmill, Raddle & Loran
- Access is along the west side by E 1400th St. & along the north side by N 900th Ave.
Method & Terms
- The Walline farm will be offered in 3 tracts and sold on a price per acre basis, based on the above indicated taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
- Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, January 17, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. All tracts sell free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Walline Family Farm
Kelsi Frajman – Trustee
Representing Attorney: Jennifer Kincaid, Pepping, Balk, Kincaid & Olson Ltd., 105 7th St., Silvis, IL 61282, Ph (309) 755-5096