This listing posted on 11-14-19, for more photos, and updates CLICK HERE.
- Located at 12 South 6th Street, Coin, IA
- Nice, 3-bedroom Ranch Style, Earth Contact Home situated on 3 Acres ± features Dining Room, Living Room, 1 Full and 1 – 3/4 Bathroom. Home has Wood Burning Fire Place, Gas Forced Air Heating, Central Air, New Roof in 2017. This 2,080 sq. ft. Home has Country Living in a small town at its best. Other amenities include access off the living room to a large 40’x20’ Patio perfect for entertaining. Nice Kitchen with plenty of Storage Space and Countertop Bar, Dishwasher, Gas Stove Hookup and Refrigerator. There is also a Large Utility Room for Washer & Dryer Hookup. Property also has Large 38’x24’, 3 Car Detached Garage w/ Electricity for Workshop or Wood Working area. Property also has 40’x30’ Metal Machinery Shed with livestock partitions, side entry door, excellent for general purposes or shop area. This location has City Water and Sewer. Taxes: Approx. $686.00.
- Features 47 Acres +/- of Gently Rolling Farmland with approximately 30.21 Acres of Cropland and the Balance in Open Timber. There is some terrace and tile work. This property at present has 17.2 Acres in corn production and 13.01 Acres of pasture mixed grass for hay production. Access to City Water. Excellent location for new home, with long-range country views.
- CSR average 62. Taxes: Approx. $767.27.
- Legal Description (Tracts 1 & 2): West Half of the Northwest Quarter of Section 5, Township 67 North, Range 38, West of the 5th PM in Town of Coin in Page County, Iowa.
- Located approximately 5 miles West of Coin, IA, on Blacktop J52 to County Rd. M32, turn Right (North) approximately 1 mile to 260th. Turn Left (East) 1 mile. Property located on North side of road on 260th and D Avenue. Farm features 160 Acres ± of gently rolling farm ground with average CRS of 65. Farm has approx. 128.74 Acres Tillable Cropland according to FSA records. This growing season, 67.59 Acres were in Soybean production and 47.98 Acres in Corn, with the balance in filter strips and some open timber to include Oak, Hickory and some mature Walnut. There is one large lake stocked with bass and catfish. Farm also has some diversion terraces and has had good soil conservation practice throughout the years. There is one Behlen 3200 bu. Grain Bin with drying floor and propane system. Property has one older 2-bedroom home in state of disrepair and older outbuildings.
NOTE: If new owner wishes to repair home, cost of septic system will be the sole responsibility of new owners. Taxes: Approx. $1856.32.
- Legal Description (Tract 3): Southeast Quarter of Section 28, Township 68 North, Range 39 West of the 5th PM, Page County, Iowa.
- 10% down payment per tract of good faith, non-refundable money to be made on day of sale entering into purchase agreement guaranteeing clear title. Balance is due at closing on or before 30 days. Immediate possession of farm land will be given for spring planting upon signing of contract on auction day. Possession of home will be given in 90 days from date of auction. Escrow to be held at the office of Turner, Jones and Bitting, 301 East Main St., Clarinda, IA. Property is being sold as is, where is. Statements made at time of auction take precedence over any advertising in print or online, printed documents, or previous statements. YAC, INC d.b.a. Younger Auction Company and its representatives are acting as exclusive agents of the sellers.
Call auction company for appointment to view home.
Owner: Loghry Farms