This auction posted on 11/21/19. For more details and photos, CLICK HERE.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Began: 11/19/19 at 12:30 PM CST
Ends: 12/30/19 at 12:30 PM CST
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: WEDNESDAYS, DECEMBER 11TH & 18TH; 11-1PM.
This attractive office property formerly Forsa Technologies features a 23,602 SF +/- freestanding, two-story, multi-tenant office building on a 1.74 +-/ acre site with 100 +/- surface parking spaces and is located in one of the country’s best real estate investment markets, Johnson County, Kansas.
The property is situated in an exceptional location on a major commercial corridor with excellent visibility, close proximity to top-rated retail, restaurants, entertainment, schools, etc. and offers easy access to I-435, I-35, and US-69 highways. Significant upside can be achieved through upgrades, vacancy absorption, and stabilization. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to Bid Your Price! This outstanding investment is only available through the auction date. Online bidding opens at $500,000 and ends Monday, December 30, 2019 at 12:30 p.m.
• 23,602 SF +/- Freestanding Two-Story Office Building in Prime Leawood, KS Location
• Situated on 1.74 +/- Acre Site with 100 +/- Surface Parking Spaces
• Exceptional Location on Major Commercial Corridor with Excellent Visibility & Highway Access
• Close Proximity to Top-Rated Retail, Restaurants, Entertainment, Schools
• Significant Value Enhancement through Upgrades, Vacancy Absorption & Stabilization.
• Located in One of the Best Real Estate Investment Markets in the Country, Johnson County, KS
• Attractive Owner/User or Investment Opportunity. 1031 Exchanges Welcome!
• Opening Bid $500,000! Auction Ends: December 30, 2019 at 12:30 pm
Freestanding Office Building Class B
Gross Building Area 23,602 SF +/-
Net Rentable Area 19,041 SF +/-
Site Area 1.74 Acres +/- (75,595 SF)
Year Built 1980
Zoning SD-O, Planned Office District
Foundation Reinforced concrete
Roof Built-up composition
HVAC Roof mounted units
Signage Lighted Monument
Parking 100 asphalt surface spaces +/-
Parcel ID 046-075-16-0-20-24-001.00-0
2018 RE Taxes $41,707.45
TRADE AREA HIGHLIGHTS
• Leawood residents are among the wealthiest in Johnson County, boasting an average household income of more than $163,198.
• Leawood residents are extremely educated, with more than 75.96% having a 4-year college degree or graduate degree. They consistently score in the national top twenty rankings in terms of High School graduation numbers and Bachelor’s/Post Bachelor’s degrees earned.
• Leawood is well-connected to the Kansas City Metro’s vast system of highways, providing access in 30 minutes or less to almost every community within the Metro Area.
• Johnson County is the wealthiest county in the State of Kansas.
• Johnson County accounts for 55% of the new businesses in the Kansas City MSA and 60% of the new businesses in the State of Kansas. Approximately 360 new businesses are added annually.
• Johnson County is known for its strong public education opportunities. Within the trade area, there are two major districts: Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission. Both districts have consistently been named among the top public school districts nationwide. Johnson County is home to 24 public golf courses, including designs by Johnson County resident Tom Watson, and Kansas City native Jim Colbert.
• Johnson County’s population within a 5-mile radius of the subject property is approximately 230,000.
KANSAS CITY MSA
• The population in the Kansas City MSA is currently more than 2.34 million and is expected to grow an additional 5% in the next five years.
• Greater Kansas City is one of the fastest-growing labor markets in the Midwest while featuring affordable lifestyle and business costs.
• According to the ACCRA Cost of Living Index, Kansas City is one of the most affordable among large U.S. cities in addition to being ranked as one of the most affordable housing markets, by the National Association of Home Builders.