This listing was posted on 1-21-20. for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
42.76 Taxable Acres± – Selling as 1 Tract
- FSA figures indicate 38.38 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 138.2 (Class A)
- Productive soil types include Hartsburg, Flanagan, Harpster, Blackburn & Elburn
- Sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year
- Access is along the south side by Jordan Road
METHOD & TERMS
- The farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 42.76 taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
- Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, March 4, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
First Security Bank
DAN SCHOPP, EXECUTIVE VP/SR LENDING OFFICER
2 Bradford Drive | Mackinaw, Illinois | (309) 359-5060
Representing Attorney: Lyndel K. Armstrong, Lyndel K. Armstrong LTD, 2409 E. Washington St, Ste C., Bloomington, IL 61704; 309-661-0660, [email protected]