Still Estate Auction
Location: Hwy. 24 West, Mt. Sterling, IL
Land is located in Sections 26 & 35, Mount Sterling Township, Brown County, Illinois. From Mt. Sterling, IL take Rt. 99 southeast to the small town of Hersman. In Hersman take Cty. Blacktop 750 N approx. 2 miles east before turning south on Cty. Rd. 1060 E. Go a short distance to the Still Farm, which is located on the west side of the road.
This listing posted on 2-7-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
- FSA figures should indicate this farm as having 75.23 acres tillable and currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 105.4 on the tillable acres.
- Rozetta, Navlys & Sylvan soils.
- Access by County Road 1060 E on the east.
METHOD & TERMS
- The farm will be sold in (1) individual tract and on a price per acre basis based on the above indicated acres.
- Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due at closing in approximately 30 days, on or before Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, which are due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller as the seller has retained the 2019 crop income. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Gladys Still Estate
Larry Franklin – Executor
Representing Attorney: John B. Leonard, 132 E Main St, Mt Sterling, IL 62353, Phone: (217) 773-3814
Still Estate Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].