This listing posted on 2-13-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Great Investment Opportunity! 4,400 SF Office Building on .84 Acre Site w/20 Parking Spaces, 2 Separate Entrances, Light Industrial Zoning, Excellent Visibility & Highway Access. Significant Upside through Capital Improvement & Lease-up.
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: WEDNESDAY, FEB. 19TH & MAR. 4TH; 11AM-1PM
700 NW Hunter Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64015
- This free-standing, one-story office building, formerly Litton Pathology Associates, features 4,400 SF + of office/medical is situated on a .84 + acre site with 20 + surface parking spaces and is located in a high traffic location on the southwest corner of MO-7 Highway and Hunter Dr. in Blue Springs, Missouri.
- The property is zoned light industrial, has two separate entrances, is handicap accessible and offers excellent visibility on a busy commercial corridor. The property is located within close proximity to top-rated retail, restaurants, entertainment, schools, etc. and offers easy access to MO-7 Highway and I-70.
- There has been some deferred maintenance, but significant upside can be achieved through capital improvements and lease-up. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to Buy at Your Price! This outstanding investment is only available through the auction date and sells to the highest online bidder regardless of price! Bidding ends Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
• No Minimum! No Reserve! Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price!
• 4,400 SF + Freestanding One-Story Office Building on MO-7 Highway
• Situated on .84 + Acre Site with 20 +/- Surface Parking Spaces.
• Single or Multi-Tenant Opportunity with 2 Separate Entrances.
• Great Location on Busy Commercial Corridor with Excellent Visibility & Easy Access.
• Close Proximity to Retail, Restaurants, Entertainment, Schools & More.
• Significant Upside through Capital Improvements and Lease-up.
• Attractive Owner/User or Investment Opportunity. 1031 Exchanges Welcome.
- 20 Asphalt Surface Spaces +
2019 RE TAXES
BLUE SPRINGS, MISSOURI
Blue Springs is located nineteen miles east of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. In 2010, CNN/Money Magazine ranked Blue Springs 49th on its list of the 100 Best Places to Live in the United States. The city is well known for its favorable housing market, award-winning schools, and its designation as a preferred place to live for working commuters. With a population of nearly 56,000, and with an increase in growth averaging 1.5% per year, more people than ever are making Blue Springs a community of choice. The City of Blue Springs also prides itself on its nationally recognized park system where citizens can enjoy beautiful landscapes and take part in various recreational activities.
* Above information from sources deemed reliable