This listing was posted on 2-14-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Open House: Friday, February 21, 2020 from 3:00 – 4:00 P.M.
- Make plans to attend this upcoming Jefferson County, Iowa real estate auction. This property offers a ranch-style home that includes 1,752 sq. ft. of living area, 2 bedrooms and 1½ baths. Amenities of the home include an open floor plan, hardwood floors and an updated kitchen. There are several usable steel utility buildings, a hardwood timber area, a nice pond and Rathbun Rural water services the property. If you are looking for a country acreage to accommodate a few horses, a small cow herd, or small animals, this unique hobby farm could be the one for you! To top it off the acreage is conveniently located just a short 1 mile off of a hard surface road between Fairfield and Libertyville, Iowa.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,620.00
Method & Terms
- This property will be sold in one (1) individual tract for a “lump sum total dollar amount”.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, April 6, 2020, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Immediate possession will be given at the time of closing.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Libertyville Savings Bank – Sellers
Representing Attorney: Paul Zingg, Denefe, Gardner & Zingg, P.C., 104 S Court St, Ottumwa, IA 52501, Phone: (641) 683-1626