|Proceeding as scheduled. Updated precautions made. Click to see updated listing... Good Quality Bottomland Farm just outside of Triplett, MO. 100% tillable bottomland|
|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
Update 03/23/2020: The Auction WILL proceed as scheduled, however due to COVID-19 concerns and regulations, necessary precautions will be made. Our company takes the safety of our auctiongoers and staff very seriously. Precautions to ensure social distancing while staying within the legal parameters include the following:
1. The auction will be held outside in the parking lot on the South side of Hwy 24 across from the American Legion Hall.
2. Attendee's vehicles will be lined up at safe distances and bidding will be made from within their vehicle. Bidder's are to stay within their vehicle before, during, and after the auction.
3. Only those seriously interested in buying the farm are permitted to attend. Spectators are simply not permitted in order to cut down on the number of people present.
4. Absentee phone bidding IS available. If you do not feel comfortable attending, please let us know beforehand and we will have you on the phone with our staff during the auction.
5. There will be no auction registration in order to cut down on close contact.
Selling 114 acres, m/l, 100% tillable Triplett Bottom Farm
Watch website for more details & photos
Auction Held at the Brunswick American Legion Hall
Real Estate: Farm located 1-mile northwest of Triplett, bordered on the south by Usher Rd, on the north by Omaha Rd & on the east by old RR. Farm has 108 acres deeded; however, FSA acres indicate 114 acres of tillable farmland. Soils are predominantly Booker with small areas of Tina & Colo on the south end. A good producing 100% tillable farm. Terms: 10% down day of sale upon entering into real estate purchase contract; possession @ closing within 30 days or less. 2020 taxes paid by the Buyer; seller will furnish title insurance. Auctioneer’s Note: A rare opportunity to buy farmland in this area. The Elliott’s absolutely intend to sell this farm to the highest bidder however it sells subject to their confirmation.
D. Gayle & Greg Elliott, Seller
Elliott Land Auction
For more information, call:
Questions about this auction? Phone 660.288.3022 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2020|