Updated 4 Bedroom Home Auction
Location: Online Only, Raymore, MO
150 Hwy to Pryor Rd., south to County Line Rd, right then quick left on Prarie Ln. left on Gore (163rd), right on Barron to 4th house on left. Watch for signs.
This listing posted on 2-28-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
UNDER CONTRACT UNTIL MAY 11, 2020
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAYS, MARCH 8TH & 15TH; 2-4PM
1003 Barron Road, Raymore, MO 64083
This low-maintenance 4-bedroom ranch home is nestled in the trees and situated on a peaceful and picturesque 5-acre setting with well-maintained grounds (trees, pasture, garden), 30×50 pole barn, detached garage/workshop, stocked pond and much more! The property is located minutes from Lee’s Summit and 150 Highway in unincorporated Cass County within the award-winning Raymore Peculiar School District.
Home features include 4-bedrooms, 2.5 baths, wood floors throughout, remodeled open kitchen, cus-tom cabinets with pull-out drawers, stainless steel appliances, Hi-Macs acrylic counter tops, remodeled open dining and living rooms, family room with vaulted ceiling, exposed wood beams, brick wood-furning fireplace, 4-season room with walls of windows, large back deck, full finished basement with rec. room, bar, 4th bedroom (non-conforming), updated full bath with shower, 2-car attached garage with openers, workbench with built-in cabinets and more!
LIST OF UPDATES/HOME IMPROVEMENTS
• 2003 Replaced all property windows with double pane windows, work done by Alenco.
• 2005 Installed vinyl siding to home, work done by Alenco.
• 2006 Installed new “sleeve” in chimney.
• 2010 Installed Low pressure pipe on-site wastewater disposal system. New pump installed February 2019. Service contract for two inspections a year from Residential Sewage Treatment Company. Inspection done in March 2019.
• 2012 Installed new Lennox gas furnace & Lennox air conditioning heat pump. Service contract for two inspections a year. Inspection done in September 2019.
• 2012 Installed householder pier system by Dry Basement.
• 2012 Remodeled kitchen, living room & family room. Opened a wall to expand kitchen, custom cabinets in kitchen with pull out drawers. Hardwood floors & new Hunter fans installed in the above areas.
• 2016 40×60 pole barn built by Remodel Inc.
• 2016 Roof replacement by Remodel Inc.
• 2018 Added siding to workshop outbuilding & added quilt pattern on barn door.
• 2018 replaced dehumidifier in basement with auto water drain to sump pump.
• 2019 Removed old front steps and formed new steps by Remodel Inc. New railings added by homeowner.
• 2019 Front door was replaced & sealed by Lowe’s in April.
• 2019 Radon alarm system installed garage.
• 2019 Termite treatment perimeter of house and workshop by Schendel Pest Control.
• 2019 KCPL repaired power cable to the home.
• 2019 Installed new 150-200A MB indoor power panel & outdoor ground rods by Mister Sparky of Kansas City.
• 2019 Replaced door from the garage to the home with a solid core door.
• 2019 Installed four additional smoke detectors & two carbon monoxide detectors.
• 2019 Gutters cleared by licensed company.
• 2019 Repaired wood on the outside deck, power sprayed & re-sealed.
• 2019 Installed stair railing to loft in workshop.
• 2019 In December installed wall anchor system to the south side of the basement wall by Dry Basement.
• 2019 In December 5, updated basement bedroom with new carpet and paint.
• 4 Bedroom, 2.5 bath R-Ranch
• Updated and pre-inspected
• 2-Car attached garage
• 2,196 sq. ft. +/- total finished living area
• 5-Acres m/l land area
• 30’ x 50’ pole barn
• 16’ x 20’ Detached garage/workshop
• Stocked pond
• 1-Year home warranty
• Unincorporated Cass County, Missouri
• Raymore Peculiar School District
• 2018 Real estate taxes $2,086.33
• Legal Desc.: Lot 36 Farview Farms
• Parcel ID: 4-01-12-100-005-017.000
Updated 4 Bedroom Home Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 877-781-1134 or email our office at [email protected].