Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions
This listing posted on 2-28-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAYS, MARCH 8TH & 15TH; 2-4PM
1003 Barron Road, Raymore, MO 64083
This low-maintenance 4-bedroom ranch home is nestled in the trees and situated on a peaceful and picturesque 5-acre setting with well-maintained grounds (trees, pasture, garden), 30×50 pole barn, detached garage/workshop, stocked pond and much more! The property is located minutes from Lee’s Summit and 150 Highway in unincorporated Cass County within the award-winning Raymore Peculiar School District.
Home features include 4-bedrooms, 2.5 baths, wood floors throughout, remodeled open kitchen, cus-tom cabinets with pull-out drawers, stainless steel appliances, Hi-Macs acrylic counter tops, remodeled open dining and living rooms, family room with vaulted ceiling, exposed wood beams, brick wood-furning fireplace, 4-season room with walls of windows, large back deck, full finished basement with rec. room, bar, 4th bedroom (non-conforming), updated full bath with shower, 2-car attached garage with openers, workbench with built-in cabinets and more!
LIST OF UPDATES/HOME IMPROVEMENTS
• 2003 Replaced all property windows with double pane windows, work done by Alenco.
• 2005 Installed vinyl siding to home, work done by Alenco.
• 2006 Installed new “sleeve” in chimney.
• 2010 Installed Low pressure pipe on-site wastewater disposal system. New pump installed February 2019. Service contract for two inspections a year from Residential Sewage Treatment Company. Inspection done in March 2019.
• 2012 Installed new Lennox gas furnace & Lennox air conditioning heat pump. Service contract for two inspections a year. Inspection done in September 2019.
• 2012 Installed householder pier system by Dry Basement.
• 2012 Remodeled kitchen, living room & family room. Opened a wall to expand kitchen, custom cabinets in kitchen with pull out drawers. Hardwood floors & new Hunter fans installed in the above areas.
• 2016 40×60 pole barn built by Remodel Inc.
• 2016 Roof replacement by Remodel Inc.
• 2018 Added siding to workshop outbuilding & added quilt pattern on barn door.
• 2018 replaced dehumidifier in basement with auto water drain to sump pump.
• 2019 Removed old front steps and formed new steps by Remodel Inc. New railings added by homeowner.
• 2019 Front door was replaced & sealed by Lowe’s in April.
• 2019 Radon alarm system installed garage.
• 2019 Termite treatment perimeter of house and workshop by Schendel Pest Control.
• 2019 KCPL repaired power cable to the home.
• 2019 Installed new 150-200A MB indoor power panel & outdoor ground rods by Mister Sparky of Kansas City.
• 2019 Replaced door from the garage to the home with a solid core door.
• 2019 Installed four additional smoke detectors & two carbon monoxide detectors.
• 2019 Gutters cleared by licensed company.
• 2019 Repaired wood on the outside deck, power sprayed & re-sealed.
• 2019 Installed stair railing to loft in workshop.
• 2019 In December installed wall anchor system to the south side of the basement wall by Dry Basement.
• 2019 In December 5, updated basement bedroom with new carpet and paint.
• 4 Bedroom, 2.5 bath R-Ranch
• Updated and pre-inspected
• 2-Car attached garage
• 2,196 sq. ft. +/- total finished living area
• 5-Acres m/l land area
• 30’ x 50’ pole barn
• 16’ x 20’ Detached garage/workshop
• Stocked pond
• 1-Year home warranty
• Unincorporated Cass County, Missouri
• Raymore Peculiar School District
• 2018 Real estate taxes $2,086.33
• Legal Desc.: Lot 36 Farview Farms
• Parcel ID: 4-01-12-100-005-017.000