This listing posted on 3-13-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Began: 03/11/20 at 1:00 PM CDT
Ends: 04/10/20 at 1:00 PM CDT
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: WEDNESDAY 3/25 & 4/1; 11AM-1PM
1100 NW Knox Street, Blue Springs, MO 64015
• 3,600 SF + Freestanding One-Story Commercial Building
• Situated on .31 + Acre Site with Room for Expansion
• Flexible GB Zoning for Office, Retail, etc.
• Single or Multi-Tenant Opportunity with 2 Entrances.
• Great Location Close to Downtown Blue Springs.
• Close Proximity to Retail, Restaurants, Schools & More.
• Significant Upside through Repurposing and Lease-up.
• Outstanding Owner/User or Investment Opportunity.
• 1031 Exchanges Welcome.
- BUILDING TYPE
- Freestanding Office/Dance Studio
- BUILDING AREA
- SITE AREA
- 2, Potential for 2 Separate Spaces
- YEAR BUILT
- 1976 w/Recent improvements
- PARCEL ID
- 2019 RE TAXES
2 EASY WAYS TO BUY:
1. MAKE AN OFFER IN ADVANCE
Call (816) 781-1134 for details. Subject to auction terms.
2. BID YOUR PRICE ONLINE
Register and bid at CatesAuction.com
BLUE SPRINGS, MISSOURI
Blue Springs is located nineteen miles east of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. In 2010, CNN/Money Magazine ranked Blue Springs 49th on its list of the 100 Best Places to Live in the United States. The city is well known for its favorable housing market, award-winning schools, and its designation as a preferred place to live for working commuters. With a population of nearly 56,000, and with an increase in growth averaging 1.5% per year, more people than ever are making Blue Springs a community of choice. The City of Blue Springs also prides itself on its nationally recognized park system where citizens can enjoy beautiful landscapes and take part in various recreational activities.
* Above information from sources deemed reliable