This listing posted on 3-18-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1 – 105.42 Taxable Acres±
• FSA information indicates 69.55 acres tillable with the balance in waterways and timber draws.
• Soils include Clinton, Lindley & Galland-Douds.
• CSR2 is 38.8 (41.9 on tillable acres)
• This tract is improved with recent terrace & tile inlet installation and there are 3 ponds located on the property. Other improvements include an 11,000 bu. grain bin w/ a new drying fan and unload auger & 4 ton of lime has recently been applied.
• Access is on the south by 160th St. and the east by Walnut Ave.
• Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,364.00
METHOD & TERMS
- The Nelson properties will be sold in 2 individual tracts. Tract 1 will be sold first based on the advertised taxable acres on a price per acre basis. Tract 2 will be sold next for a lump sum total dollar amount. Bidding is NOT contingent to financing.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 11, 2020. Tract 1 will be conveyed via delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Tract 2 will be conveyed via quit claim deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on both tracts. Tract 1 sells free and clear for the upcoming 2020 crop season.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Edward L. Nelson Irrevocable Trust Farm
Representing Attorney: Michael C. Vance, Vance Law Office, 101 N. Jefferson St., PO Box 469, Mt Pleasant, IA 52641, Phone: (319) 385-3736