This listing posted on 3-18-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Open House: Wednesday, April 1st from 5 – 6 p.m.
- Country Acreage w/ 3.41 Taxable Acres± & Home
- Physical Address: 1809 Spruce Ave. Fairfield, IA 52556
- This rural property is improved with a single story, 3 bedroom home that features 1,844 sq. ft. of living area. This home has had several updates including a new steel roof, new furnace, new wiring, 12” of blown in insulation and an updated septic system. There is a 24’ x 32’ shop that has a concrete floor included on the property with the balance of the acreage in open pasture or hay production.
- If you are looking for a country acreage we urge you to take a look at this one that is located in the small village of Salina, IA, only minutes from Fairfield, IA.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,264.00
METHOD & TERMS
- The Nelson properties will be sold in 2 individual tracts. Tract 1 will be sold first based on the advertised taxable acres on a price per acre basis. Tract 2 will be sold next for a lump sum total dollar amount. Bidding is NOT contingent to financing.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 11, 2020. Tract 1 will be conveyed via delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Tract 2 will be conveyed via quit claim deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on both tracts. Tract 1 sells free and clear for the upcoming 2020 crop season.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Edward Nelson – Seller
Representing Attorney: Michael C. Vance, Vance Law Office, 101 N. Jefferson St., PO Box 469, Mt Pleasant, IA 52641, Phone: (319) 385-3736