This listing posted on 3-18-20, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
- FSA information indicates 73.99 acres tillable currently in row crop and hay production.
- Productive soils include Nodaway & Clinton
- CSR2 is 69.4
- The balance of this farm is in wooded draws. Sugar Creek meanders along the northern border offering attractive recreational acreage.
- Access is on the west by 225th Ave.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,962.00
Method & Terms
- The Smith Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised taxable acres found in this brochure. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 11, 2020, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.. The farm sells with full possession for 2020.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Steve Smith – Seller
Representing Attorney: Representing Attorney: Dick Fehseke, Fehseke & Gray Law Office, 1023 Avenue G, Fort Madison, Iowa 52627, Phone: (319) 372-7181