Holt County Bottom Farm Land Auction
Location: 104 S. Main, Oregon, MO
Land Auction, November 20, 2020
367.2 taxed acres to be offered in 3-tracts
Farm Location: CR Holt 360, Forbes, MO 64473
Auction Date: Friday November 20, 2020 10:00 AM
Auction Location: TJ Hall Community Building, Oregon, MO
Rare Opportunity to Purchase Premium Holt County Farmland
Coveted Missouri River Bottom
Crop Insurance is in the Low Risk Category
Farm is Open for the 2021 Farm Season
Core of Engineers Federal Levee is in Tact, did not Flood in 2019
Highly Tillable, 360+/- FSA Tillable Acres
Mostly Class II Soils
Offers Depreciable Assets to Boost Return on Investment
30,000 bu Grain Storage, Onsite
Partial Irrigation – Expandable
Plan to attend this live auction event. Here’s a rare opportunity to own highly coveted Holt County Missouri River Bottom to be offered in three tracts. This farm is located in one of the Missouri’s top agriculture areas, known for historically strong yields. The farm offers a total of 367.2 taxed acres, of which, 360+/- are FSA tillable acres, featuring mostly Class II Soils. Additionally, the farm is protected by a federal core of engineers levee, offers onsite 30,000 bu grain storage, recently cleaned irrigation ditches, 16 new tile outlets, and 200+/- acres currently under irrigation (all of tract 1 from neighbors pivot, and part of tract 3), expandable to all of tract 3. A major elevator, with rail spur, is located just 15-minutes away in Forest City, MO and additional major outlets are 45-minutes away in St Joseph. The farm is open for the 2021 farming season however new owner will have the option of continuing with the current farmer. If you’re interested in leasing the farm, please inquire. Note the farm in 2020 was planted in to High Amylose Corn.
Farm to be Offered in Three Tracts
Tract 1: 53.2 Taxed Acres, 51.93 FSA Tillable Acres
Lays west of Sunset Drive, good access off gravel, the neighbors irrigation system crosses this tract.
Tract 2: 35.1 Taxed Acres, 34.98 FSA Tillable Acres
Lays north of Holt 360, good access off gravel.
Tract 3: 278.9 Taxed Acres, 273.05 FSA Tillable Acres
Large contiguous tract lays east of Sunset Drive, includes 30,000+/- bu grain storage, partial irrigation, expandable to all of tract 3, and 16 new tile outlets. Note: the exiting irrigation well and pump are owned by the seller, and the balance of the system is owned by the current farmer. The well is sized to accommodate a second pivot that would supply irrigation to all of tract 3.
53.2 acres, $1345.37 (Tract 1)
35.1 acres, $1021.88 (Tract 2)
189.4 acres, $5142.18 (part of Tract 3)
50.9 acres, $1326.59 (part of Tract 3)
38.6 acres, $1022.83 (part of Tract 3)
Total Taxable acres 367.2
Total Taxes: $9858.85
Note: in 2015, Levee district No. 7 of Holt County completed the acquisition and installation of pumps and equipment for the improvement of the levee. The listed tax amounts include special assessments to pay principal and interest on the 20-year Bonds issued by the Levee District.
- Current farmer to have access to harvest growing crop.
- Bidders will be required to register and sign terms/conditions before bidding on the auction.
- The successful high bidder upon completion of the Real Estate Auction must complete and sign a purchase agreement and render a 10% of purchase price earnest money deposit on Real Estate in the form of a personal check or certified funds payable to Closing Company. Balance due at final closing on or before Monday, December 21st 2020.
- Out of area personal checks must be with the approval of the Auction Company personnel. Anyone not known by the Auction Company or sellers may be required to show proof of Bank Letter of Credit.
- Sale is non-contingent; failure to close will result in forfeiture of the earnest money.
- Buyer must secure their own necessary financing approval prior to the auction.
- Land to be sold as in 3-tracts.
- Sale is subject to owner confirmation and reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids.
- The property is sold “As Is, Where Is” and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or Auction Company.
- Please inspect the property before bidding. Sellers and/or Auction Company do not guarantee acres.
- Taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing.
- Guaranteed Marketable Property Title to perspective buyer.
- Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and shall execute a proper deed conveying the real estate to the buyer.
- Possession at time of closing, subject to Tenant’s rights.
- Farm is open for the 2021 farm season.
- Sale shall include all mineral rights owned by the seller if any.
- Property is sold based on the legal description.
- All information contained in this brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer at the auction podium during the time of sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- United Country Property Solutions LLC are exclusive agents of the Seller. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions and/or details.
Offered by United Country Property Solutions, LLC:
Bob Carlson (660) 483-0150
Dan McChristy (816) 383-2069
Dennis Prussman (816) 262-6178
Directions: From Forest City, MO, T HWY to Sunset Drive.
Holt County Bottom Farm Land Auction
For more information, call:
Questions about this auction? Phone 816.232.7160 or email our office at [email protected].