Location: Virtual, Online Only, IL
The Illini Feeds land is located approximately 3 miles west of Victoria, IL or 15 miles northeast of Galesburg, IL and is further described as being located in Sections 4 & 10, T12N Â– R3E, Copley Township, Knox County, IL.
This listing posted on 10-21-2020, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1 • 96.27 Taxable acres
- FSA figures indicate 55.97 tillable acres
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 109.4 on the tillable acres.
- Swine facilities: (4) 1200 head finishing buildings. Completely rebuilt from foundation up in 2019; (1) 1800 head finishing building; (1) 2400 head & (1) 2000 head nursery building; 1,500,000 gal. Slurrystore System services all of the buildings.
- 768 sq. ft. heated shop building & 600 sq. ft. office building.
- Approximate 400 ft. deep well located south of north nursery & finishing building.
- Public road access along the north side from CR 2300N & along the west side from County Hwy 12.
Tract 2 • 161.0 taxable acres
- FSA figures indicate 133.86 tillable acres
- Crop Productivity Rating (PI) is 121.2 on the tillable acres.
- Balance of the farm is fenced pasture, waterways and wooded draws.
- The north part of this tract is fenced with high tensile fencing.
- Public road access along the north side from CR 2400N, along the east side from County Hwy 12, or along the south side from CR 2300N
Method & Terms
- The Illini Feeds farm will be sold in two (2) individual tracts. Tract 1 will sell first, for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tract 2 will then be sold on a price per acre basis, based upon the taxable acres. The parcels will NOT be combined or offered in combination. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due at closing. Closing on Tract 1 shall be on or before December 10th, 2020. Closing on Tract 2 shall be on or before March 31st, 2021. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Real estate taxes for 2020, due and payable in 2021 will be paid by seller as a credit to the buyer at closing. Possession on both tracts will be given at the time of closing.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Illini Feeds – Seller
Representing Attorney: Douglas D. Mustain, Mustain Law Office, 1865 N Henderson St #11B, Galesburg, IL 61401, (309) 344-5252
For more information, call:
Auction Managers: Dale Jones (309) 299-6400 & Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].