Clinton County Land Auction
Location: 251 E 116 Hwy, Plattsburg, MO
Just off of State Blacktop 116, just before city limits of Plattsburg, then South on Southwest Shaver Rd. 2 tenths of a mi., turn left on gravel.
Listing posted Oct. 27; for updates or more photos, Click Here
Absolute Clinton Co, MO Land Auction
116 Acres +/- sold in 2 tracts, 1 w/home
Open House Date: Sunday, Nov. 15 from 1 to 3 pm
Auction location: Clinton County Youth Building, 251 E 116 Hwy, Plattsburg, MO 64477
Directions to Property: Home is just off of State Blacktop 116, just before city limits of Plattsburg, then South on Southwest Shaver Rd. 2 tenths of a mi., turn left on gravel.
Tract 1 - 6 Acres +/- with Home
- Located on 111 Southwest Shaver Rd., Plattsburg, Mo.
- A nice 1996 Four Seasons single wide, 12 ft. x 54 ft. home with patio and 24 ft. x 12 ft. back covered deck, new roof in 2018. Home has 3 bedrooms, 1-1/2 baths, nice eat-in kitchen, wooden cabinetry, with appliances including dishwasher, LG refrigerator, gas stove and new linoleum. Master bedroom includes full size shower, and additional full bath room includes combination shower/tub. Other amenities include wood burning fireplace, new electric water heater, central air, and good septic system. Property includes nice metal combination shop and garage area, wired for 110 and 220. Rural water and one pond, perfect for the grand kids to fish, or livestock watering. Plattsburg School District. Balance of property is in open grass and timber. There is an excellent garden spot with some fruit trees.
- Taxes: Approx. $900.00. Open House Date: Sunday, Nov. 15 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Tract 2 - 110 Acres +/-
- Located adjoining Tract 1 with access off of Southwest Shaver Rd., 1/4 mi. from State Hwy. 116
- This tract has approximately 77 acres in corn production this year, with balance in open timber and grass. There are approximately 6 ponds on farm, with some catfish and bass. Improvements include a 2017 65 ft. x 105 ft. machine shed with 14 ft. sides, good for large equipment, wired for 240, with an open covered slant side roof for machinery storage. This is an excellent property for hunting with an abundance of deer, turkey and other game, and some mature timber.
- Soil Types: Higginsville Silt Loam, Sharpsburg Silty Clay Loam, Gara Loam and Lamoni Silty Clay Loam
Terms: 10% Down Payment per tract of good faith, non-refundable money to be made on day of sale entering Into Purchase Agreement guaranteeing clear title. Balance is due at closing on or before 30 days when full possession will be given. Escrow to be held at the office First American Title Company, St. Joseph, Mo. Property is Being Sold “As Is, Where Is”. Statements made at time of Auction take precedence over any advertising in print or online, printed documents, or previous statements. YAC, INC d.b.a. Younger Auction Company and its Representatives are acting as Exclusive Agents of the Sellers.
Fred Wood, Owner
Clinton County Land Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 816.582.5360 or email our office at [email protected].