Roaring Fork Farms LLC Auction
Location: Virtual, Online Only, IA
The Roaring Forks Farm LLC property is located in Sections 4 & 9, Locust Grove Township, Jefferson County, IA., At the west edge of Fairfield, IA on St. Hwy. 34 go west 6 miles to Dewberry Ave. Turn right or north and proceed 1 mile to 197th Blvd. continuing left or west a short distance to Carnation Blvd. continue north 2Â˝ miles to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
This listing posted on 10-28-2020, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1 • 64 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 43.66 acres tillable including 12.42 acres in CRP (CP33) with a payment of $266.38 per acre expiring in 2027.
- Productive soils include Mahaska, Hedrick & Rinda
- CSR2 is 73.6 (81.6 on the tillable acres)
- The remainder of this parcel features timber areas offering attractive recreational acreage with high signs of all species of wildlife including whitetail deer, wild turkey and ring neck pheasant.
- Access is on the northeast by Carnation Blvd.
Tract 2 • 136 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 110.09 acres tillable including 33.5 acres in CRP. There is 29.80 acres in CRP (CP12 & CP25) with a payment of $183.00 per acre expiring in 2035. There is 3.25 acres in CRP (CP33) with a payment of 266.38 per acre expiring in 2027.
- Mahaska, Ladoga & Hedrick soils
- CSR2 is 71.7 (73 on the tillable acres)
- This tract offers desirable hunting & recreational opportunities and includes a wooded area in the southwest portion as well as CRP making for great cover for all wildlife native to the area.
METHOD & TERMS
- The Roaring Fork Farm will be sold in two (2) individual tracts based on a survey that will be completed prior to the auction, with the said surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Both tracts will be sold through the marketing method of “buyer’s choice”, whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
- Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Wednesday, December 23, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on both tracts will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2020 crop year. Both tracts sell with full farming rights for the 2021 crop year.
- All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Roaring Fork Farms LLC
Representing Attorney: Craig Foss • Foss, Kuiken, & Cochran, P.C., 100 E. Burlington Ave. Ste. 201, Fairfield, Iowa 52556; Phone: (641) 472-3129
Roaring Fork Farms LLC Auction
For more information, call:
Auction Managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 & Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].