George Von Lienen Estate Auction
Location: 901 Meadow Lane, Macon, MO
From US Highway 36 and Highway 63 at Macon, proceed South 0.1 mile to Briggs Drive, turn left onto Briggs Drive, 0.5 miles to Wedgewood Drive, in 400 feet turn right on Ridgeway Road, turn left on Englewood Drive for 0.1 mile, turn left on Meadow Lane, property will be on your left. Watch for auction signs the day of the sale.
This listing was posted on 1/4/21, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Real Estate: Close to shopping, restaurants and schools, this 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home would be a great place to call. home. It has hardwood floors throughout, an attached sunroom, a one car garage and a full, unfinished basement. Included are a four year old Carrier gas, forced heat furnace and a 2 year old water heater. Also included are a GE glass top stove, GE side by side refrigerator, Kenmore dishwasher, and a stackable washer and dryer. The home sets on a nice lot that includes an 8′ x 8′ storage shed. The home will sell at noon. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Vehicle and building: 2006 Dodge Caravan, 206,200 miles, good tires, stow away seats, everything works; 10′ x 16′ fully insulated utility building, with loft and electricity – must be moved by purchaser
Household Items: Fridgidaire refrigerator/freezer; Holiday small chest type freezer; Oak style round kitchen table with 4 chairs; oak table with 2 leaves and 6 chairs; oak china cabinet with etched glass; floral wing back Queen Ann style sitting chair and matching couch; end tables; Singer sewing machine with stand; IFit model 730 treadmill; miscellaneous pictures and prints; 3 piece set knotty pine 5 drawer chest, queen size bed and nightstand; 3 piece set knotty pine 5 drawer chest, queen size bed and 3 drawer nightstand; Singer featherweight sewing machine; wrought iron trundle bed; cherry style computer desk; roll around office chair; miscellaneous folding chairs; 4 piece wicker patio set; Mr Coffee coffee maker; can opener; toaster; miscellaneous dishes and utensils
Antiques and Collectibles: Schmidt’s City Club Homage Co. 1949 calendar; Bull Durham tobacco picture; 2 buggy spring seats; copper boiler; 1935 Frozen Gold ice cream calendar; several metal reproduction signs with frames; Pfaltzgraff dishes; Ball jar with marbles; cast horse and mail cart; framed Coca-Cola trays; kerosene lamps; #6 Redwing, #10 Western, #3 Blue Ribbon, #6 Monmouth; #4 Redwing, #6 Western,= and #8 Western crocks; #3 crock jug; #3 Western churn (lid has crack); #5 Western acorn style jug; 2 wooden Coca-Cola crates; ice cube breaker; cast iron Planters peanut bank
Tools and Miscellaneous: John Deere 21″ push mower; Craftsman speed start weed eater; lawn aerator; lawn de-thatcher; Charbroil Tru infrared BBQ grill; 2 wheel dolly; battery charger; wooden step ladder; gas cans; igloo cooler; levels; miscellaneous hand tools; long handled tools; wheelbarrows; Delta 10″ table saw; Ryobi 8″ benchtop drill press; Delta 8″ miter saw; Campbell Hausfeld small air compressor; Delta 10″ planer; Ryobi drum sander; Delta disk/belt sander; Craftsman joiner; miscellaneous clamps; Ridgid shop vac; Craftsman router; B&D circular saw; Dewalt hand sander; Skil circular saw; miscellaneous sockets; router bits; Bosch & Skil jigsaws; hard planes; electric drills; miscellaneous saw blades; drill bits; hand tools; stock of project wood; Ryobi detail sander; bench vise; lawn chairs; Nikon prostaff 10 x 42 binoculars
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller may provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. All acreage is subject to final survey.
8. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
George Von Lienen Estate
George Von Lienen Estate Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].