This listing was posted on 1-22-2021, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Friday- April 16th, 9:00 am
8:30 am Driving horses hitched – followed by draft horse pull
9:00 am Sell new & used tack
11:00 am Selling ponies, draft & driving horses
Saturday- April 17th, 9:00 am
Small animals, tack, tools, furniture, antiques, building material, misc. buggies, wagons, & horse-drawn machinery (we will run multiple rings)
Fall 1-day horse auction October 16th
All horses consigned by March 12, 2021, will be listed in our catalog for FREE, all non-cataloged horses & ponies will be consigned & sold in the order they arrive on auction day after cataloged horse & ponies. There will be NO substitution for cataloged horses, ALL horses not listed in the catalog will be sold in the order they are consigned day of sale.
Items being sold at auction will be: Draft & driving horses & ponies (horses must be draft or driving stock or broke to drive), horse-drawn machinery, livestock, small animals, straw, dairy stock & poultry, wagon & carts, tack & harness, antiques, & collectibles, tools, household, furniture, rare items, primitives, & miscellaneous
To consign or order horse catalog:
Call: Dennis Wendt, Auctioneer (913) 285-0076 OR (913) 898-337
Write: Ethan Brubaker, 2853 S 1125 Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 OR Joel Brubaker 1117 S Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779
Bake sale & lunch served by the ladies of The Mennonite Church
Terms & Consignment Information:
- Consignments welcome. No gas or electrical equipment taken & good selective merchandise ONLY. Auction staff have the right to refuse any merchandise they deem will not sell at auction.
- Commission rates are 8% on 1st $3,000 then 5% on remaining balance on horses, 10% on machinery, wagons, & carts, & 15% up to $500/ 10% over $501 on all other items. No sale fee applied: $30 on horses & all other items.
- Deliver items on Thursday & Friday between 8am-5pm. All horses must be on site by 9:00 am on Friday.
- Unloading Available & loading available on Saturday. No Sunday loading available.
- We caution all consignors that only healthy horses will be run through this sale & halter & lead must remail with each horse sold. Absolutely NO private sales. All horses must go through the sale ring!
- All horses must have a negative coggins test. There will be a VET ON-SITE to provide this test at sellers expense.
- Small animals & poultry consignors MUST provide a cage or box. Goats need scrapie tags. All out of state cattle must have TB test & out of state fowl need to have health papers at the time of check-in. NO dogs or cats.
- vendors wishing to set up on the sale grounds should make prior arrangements with the Sale Management.
- Please bring copy of Dealer tax number and exemption forms for auction company OTHERWISE sales tax will be charged on taxable items.
- Payments to sellers will be made within 10 working days of auction and no payments under $10 will be made. (ex: You consign only 1 item, it brings $8 after commission taken out. You will not receive payment as a total is under $10) Questions regarding payment please call Dennis (913) 285-0076
Dennis Wendt – (913) 285-0076
Bill McNatt – (913) 849-3519
Danny West – (913) 731-7686
Larry Martin & Randy High
Email: [email protected]
Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2021