Real Estate and Personal Property Auction
Location: W Walnut Street, Shelbina, MO
From US Highway 36 at Shelbina, continue South on Highway 15 (North Center Street) 0.5 miles to West Center Street. Turn West 0.2 miles to the home on your left. Look for signs the day of the auction.
This listing was posted on 2-1-21, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Real Estate: This 3 bedroom, 1 newly remodeled bath home features hardwood floors throughout the home, new central heat and air in 2018 and a new metal roof 6 years ago. The home has a full, unfinished basement, an attached one car garage and a nice backyard with a 7′ x 12′ metal storage shed. The carport and portable building will be sold separately after the real estate sells.
The real estate will sell at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Storage building and carport: 20′ x 23′ portable metal carport and 10′ x 14′ portable building with double door and metal roof will be sold separately ,after the real estate sells.
Household Items: Handmade Mississippi drift wood coffee table; Lazy boy recliners; couch; Shaw walker wooden 4 drawer file cabinet; wooden desk; 4 drawer dressers; end tables; lamps; leather sitting chair; glider rocker; book shelves; small cabinets; older washer and dryer; Hamilton Beach microwave; metal file cabinet
Antiques and Collectibles: Very nice collection of cast iron cookware, including Griswold and Wagner, cornbread pans, skillets and several other pieces; Wonder Bread metal advertisement sign; Kellogg wall phone; draw knife with wooden blade sheath; small sleigh bells; small collection of silver spoons; kerosene lamps; 2 Dazey 4 quart butter churns; several cowbells; small glass washboard; blue Bell jars; large pickle jar; framed wall decor; small wooden box with lid; various old picture frames; crocks including Blue Ribbon #5, Brown #10, E. Swasey & Co #1; Crown #2; crock bowls; large collection of Wizard of Oz memorabilia; Dairy Queen collectibles; Dairy Queen neon sign; Dairy Queen menu boards and inserts; End & Beginning of the Trail Indian framed prints; painting easels and supplies
Tools and Equipment: Craftsman YTS 3000 riding mower, 46″ deck; Murray 20″ push mower; Poulan P3816 chainsaw; Toro electric leaf blower; Karcher electric power washer; electric weed eater; Pro air compressor; wheelbarrow; Skil 12″ miter saw; battery charger; Werner aluminum step ladders; jack stands; tomato cages; yard and garden supplies; long handle tools RV rolling water tank
Hunting and Outdoors: Browning Gold 12 gauge semi-automatic, 3 1/2″ chamber with 3 chokes; Remington Modell 1187 Sportsman 12 gauge semi-automatic, 3″ chamber; Remington Model 1100 LT20 20 gauge semi-automatic; Savage Arms Model 111 30-06 bolt action with Nikon 3x9x40 scope; Ithaca Model M49 22 single shot; J.C. Higgins 410 bolt action single shot; J.C. Higgins Model 88 22 revolver; Titan Extreme ten point crossbow with scope; 32 goose decoys; turkey decoys; several old Styrofoam and paper macheted duck decoys; 2 Ducks Unlimited framed prints; miscellaneous ammo; trap thrower; miscellaneous fishing tackle; Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 metal detector
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller may provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. All acreage is subject to final survey.
8. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Tim and Cindy Kienney
Real Estate and Personal Property Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].