Commercial Real Estate Auction
Location: 1201 N Osteopathy Street, Kirksville, MO
From North Baltimore Street (US Highway 63) in Kirksville, continue West on to Potter Trail then follow North Osteopathy Street South to the property on your right. Look for signs the day of the auction.
This listing was posted on 2-2-2021, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Real Estate: Located at the intersection of West Burton Street and North Osteopathy Street, this property is in a high traffic area and is commercially zoned M1, light industrial. It is the perfect location for you business. As the county seat for Adair County, Kirksville serves as the center for the region’s business, industry, retail, health care, education and recreation. In addition, hundreds of people from surrounding communities come to Kirksville for work, shopping, education and recreation. The real estate will sell at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Commercial Real Estate Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].