Commercial Real Estate Auction
Location: 304 North Brown Street, LaPlata, MO
From US Highway 63 and Highway 156 in LaPlata, Missouri, travel west on Highway 146 to Brown Street; continue North on Brown street to auction located on the east side of Brown Street. Watch for auction signs the day of the sale.
This listing was posted on 2-17-2021, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Tract 1: LaPlata Car Wash offers a great investment opportunity with an addition and updates in 2018. It includes a large truck bay and 2 smaller bays, one of which offers an automatic wash. Each bay has credit card pay as a convenient option. The carwash has 2 outside vacuums, updated chemical dispensers, heated aprons for each entrance and exit and an onsite change machine. This is a turn key operation that is ready for business.
Tract 2: LaPlata Rentals offers a 72′ x 31′ metal building with endless possibilities. It includes a concrete floor, 5 overhead doors on each side of the building, one overhead door on one end and an updated office area with heat and air conditioning. It also includes a spray foam-insulated bathroom with a tankless hot water heater. Attached to the office is a heated storage area with an overhead door.
The property will sell at promptly at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
All equipment will sell on Saturday, April 17, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. located at 28251 US Highway 63 North – Scotty’s Auction Facility and event center
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: The winning bidder will get their choice of tract(s). In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. When all tracts are considered “PENDING”, the auctioneer will meet with the seller and each tract will be opened back up for additional bids. If high bidder chooses more than one tract of land at the same time in the first round of bidding, those properties will be opened back up together for bidding in the second round.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As-Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Dale & Robin Mateston and Paul Mateston
Commercial Real Estate Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].