Real Estate and Personal Property Auction
Location: 301 N Adams St, Shelbyville, MO
Travel North on Highway 15 in Shelbyville, turn East on 3rd Street for 0.2 miles, proceed North on Adams Street to auction location. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
This listing was posted on 3-15-2021, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Real Estate: This 4 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow style home with unfinished basement is very well maintained and ready for your family. The large 2 car garage is connected by a breezeway. The home offers hardwood and tile floors throughout, a large open kitchen with plenty of solid oak cabinets for storage, a large living room and formal dining room with a lot of natural light. The large master suite includes a bathroom with a stand up shower. The home has a propane furnace with central air. If you are looking for a low maintenance home in a quiet town, this is a must see!
The real estate will sell promptly at noon. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Household Items: Table with 4 chairs; sofa table; oak glider rocker; New Home sewing machine with stand; matching couch, sofa and chair; Vizio flat screen TV; entertainment center; 2 book cases; oak computer desk; small maple dropleaf breakfast table; 2 green upholstered swivel rockers; table lamp with lampshade; Magnavox stereo, CD, cassette and record player with 2 Magnavox speakers; various table lamps; 5 piece wicker patio set; ceramic 3 foot tall Welcome Bear with fish; Kenmore upright freezer; various canning jars; lots of Christmas decorations; children’s play chairs
Vehicle: 1995 Ford Ranger, 5 speed, 2 wheel drive, 170,000 miles, needs work
Antiques and Collectibles: Oak table with 4 chairs; Antique wash stand with drawers; two antique bowls and pitchers; Tiger oak drop front secretary with attached display and 2 keys; oak side board with mirror; old communion table from Emden Baptist church; 5 tier corner shelves; oak drop leaf table; oak Mission style full size bed; antique oak 4 drawer dresser with mirror; #3 Cluskey crock, white inside; 1 gallon crocks; 1 gallon crock jug; marble top lady’s vanity; Maple full size bed; Lane seat ladder back chair; 4 drawer oak dresser with wishbone mirror; antique oak cane seat and back rocking chair; maple full size bed; various pictures and prints; antique high chair; oak corner cabinet; butcher block with wine rack, #10 Cluskey crock, brown inside; hand carved duck; hand carved deer; antique Macon Post Office box; oak 3 drawer wash stand; antique oak rocking chair; antique China cabinet; antique wash stand; Longaberger basket; older marbles; blue Ball jars; old milk bottles; Ruckles crock; old kitchen scales; antique coal mine lunch pail; 4 quart Daisy butter churn; pink and green Depression glassware; antique Emden Bank book; Emden Bank bank; Shelbyville bank bag; miscellaneous antique books; 1938 Shelbyville High School yearbook; 1972 Shelby County history book 1st edition; various antique educational books; WWII 230th Field Artillery BN history; 1940’s cookbooks; 2 metal rocking chairs; Emden Baptist Church pew; cream can with lid; Shelbyville Grade School child’s school desk; galvanized round wash tub; 2 burn lanterns; antique wooden planer; cast iron tea kettle; enamel ware; blue squirrel kettle; match holders; Atari console game system
Tools and Equipment: Craftsman gas powered power washer, 2800 PSI; Porta Cable 6 hp, 20gal, 110 volt air compressor; Dremel scroll saw; Delta 8″ table top drill press; Craftsman 2 tier tool chest; miscellaneous hand tools; wheel barrel; Kenmore garage refrigerator; Poulan Pro self propelled push mower; 2 wheel dolly; Ryobi gas weed eater; Delta 10″ miter saw
Hunting and Outdoors: Winchester M1200 pump 12 guage; Remington Model 99, 6mm auto rifle; Smoker BBQ; Weber BBQ grill; Weber fire ring; Huffy women’s bike; various fishing poles; kerosene heater
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Real Estate and Personal Property Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].