Modica Real Estate Auction
Location: 35241 Navel Place, Anabel, MO
From the intersection of Highway 36 and Highway 63 in Macon, Missouri, proceed North on Highway 63 approximately 1.5 miles. Look for the big red barn on the West side of Highway 63 Scottys Auction Facility and Event Center
This listing was posted on 04-08-2021, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Real Estate: We are offering 280 +/- acres located at 35241 Navel Place, Anabel, Missouri, at public auction. This will be offered in multiple tracts using the buyers choice method. This means that the high bidder will have their choice of tract or tracts in any order they choose. This is 280 +/- acres of continuous land that offers some of the best hunting in the area. Deer roam the property in herds and turkeys in flocks. The property offers open pasture, woods and a balance of tillable acres for amazing food plots. Trails throughout the property allow easy access to your desired hunting spot. Each tract offers beautiful building sites. This is a hard to find property that offers everything you always dreamed of – privacy, seclusion, peacefulness, abundance of wildlife and much more. You can buy it all or you can buy individual tracts.
The real estate will sell promptly at 5 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: All bids placed are by the Acre. The winning bidder will get their choice of tract(s). In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. When all tracts are considered “PENDING”, the auctioneer will meet with the seller and each tract will be opened back up for additional bids. If high bidder chooses more than one tract of land at the same time in the first round of bidding, those properties will be opened back up together for bidding.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Modica Real Estate Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].