Kirksville Real Estate, Machine & Tool Auction
Location: 2807 South Haliburton Street, Kirksville, MO
2807 South Haliburton Street, Kirksville, Missouri. From Missouri Highway 11 at South Baltimore Street, follow South Franklin Street East for 0.1 mile then turn left onto Shepherd Avenue for 0.2 miles to right on Haliburton Street. Look for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This metal building includes a large, 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment with a large living room and a separate outside entrance. Included are two 10’x8′ overhead garage doors, four 10’x10′ overhead garage doors, an office, lounge, three divided shop areas with floor drains, exhaust fans and heated concrete. Shop #1 is 31.5′ x 24′, shop #2 is 40′ x 40′ with a floor drain and shop #3 is 40′ x 40′ with a floor drain, and insulated garage doors with windows. The back room is 46′ x 20′ with a 4′ x8′ storage closet. The office is 11′ x 16′ with an outside entrance.
The real estate will sell promptly at noon.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Machinery and Equipment: South Bend 44″ metal lathe bench mounted; South Bend 44″ metal lathe with base; Bridge Port milling machine with digital readout, series I, 2 HP, 3 phase; Hamach metal cutter, 64″ thread, 220 volt; Chicago Industrial flow medal drill press (G-14); metal sheathed wheels; machinist cabinet; Delta Homecraft benchtop drill press; Dayton belt sander; Rutland horizontal band saw; 34″ x 34″ metal shop table; Rockwell band saw model 14 on casters; Milltronics Manufacturing automated mill has been worked on; Bridge Port milling machine, 230 volt, 3 phase includes automation system; 6′ metal break on casters; 37″ sheer on casters; Kalamazoo horizontal metal cutting band saw; Viking shop press; sheet metal roller; Miller Spoolmatic ; Millermatic SC-1, CP 200 with metal casters; Lincoln 220 arc welder; torch set with dolly and metro gauge; Belson 12″ with paver feed; Curtis Manufacturing horizontal air compressor; 5 HP air compressor; Morrison metal cutting table saw; Carter 120 volt; wire feed welder
Tools and Miscellaneous: homemade two tier tool chest; variety of hand tools, includes S&K; various metal pieces including sheet goods; parts washer; roll around industrial carts; heavy duty parts shelving; Baker’s scaffold; variety of log chains and chair binders; lifting straps; variety of electric motors; milling machine hand cranks; wire spools; large jack stands; Excalibur cherry picker; 5″ industrial vice; 4″ Wilton bullet vice; L-W Chuck Company milling machine/drill press vices; Miller set up tools/calipers; rules; inside-outside micrometers; milling bits; Stairet calipers/micrometers/levels/bare gauge; Rockwood 6″ bench grinder; Iron Smith 8″ bench grinder; Issota 6″ bench grinder; various work benches; storage drawers; variety of dehumidifiers;
Furnishings and Household Items: Absocold dorm style mini fridge; glass top patio table and 4 chairs; heavy duty filing cabinets; Ethan Allen leather three cushion couch; Arts & Crafts end table; Silent Western St Mich-Witt grandfather clock; newer HP computer, Pavilion 23; cowboy Santa Clause figurine; HP printer Envy 5532; pots and pans; Maytag washer and dryer; large queen sized bed; bedside tables; brass plant stand; Saddlebrook USA trench coat/duster XL; 42/44 tall Dickies coveralls; Orange 44 coveralls; multiple large coats; various tennis shoes and boots size 11; large number of hats
Antiques and Collectibles: antique China hutch; collection of Fiesta ware; ornate display cabinet; Santa Clause figurine collection, 18″-24″; antique oak drop front secretary; oak roll top desk; antique roll around wooden office chair; Coors Light neon light; Keystone florescent light; Traveler’s Hotel parking sign; Nary periscope; wooden airplane propeller; elephant figurine collection; working canon models, 14 1/2″ and 11″; industrial Singer sewing machine with stools; large scale model airplanes; small Coors Light neon sign; Smirnoff lighted displays; standing safe; drafting table; drafting tools, lights sold separately; Regulator wall clock 48″; Tempus Fugit grandfather clock; antique roll top desk; 38″ brass telescope; vintage Minolta camera with case; quilt/afghan;
Tractor, Mowers, Etc: John Deere utility tractor, gas, turf tines, 3 point hitch, no rear hydraulics, shows 7,255 hours; Huskee 18.5 HP 46″ cutting width; Homelite 3100 PSI 2.7 GPM gas pressure washer with Subaru engine; propane BBQ grill; 26 gallon vertical electric air compressor; 3 point, 5′ blade; reversible scoop; Rubbermaid yard cart; leaf blowers
Sporting Goods: Narinco 1911, 45 ACP with box; Fabrique Nationale D’Armes, Browning patent 380 (44719A); Savage model 101, 22 revolver single shot, German made 22 revolver 9 shot, AMT stainless 22 automag; Raven Arms model P25, 25 auto; Browning patent 9mm; MK1 with removable wooden stock; 47 Damascus double barrel antique wall hanging shotguns; Ruger frame, custom stock, 22 single shot; Iver Johnson 22 rifle; military rifle, unknown caliber; Savage model 65, 22 caliber; Wards Western Field model 26B, 22 caliber
There will be many more items at this auction too numerous to mention.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
Kirksville Real Estate, Machine & Tool Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at ScottysAuctionService@gmail.com.