After a successful farming career, Larry and Beverly May have retired from their cattle and row crop operation. An exceptional LARGE auction from a lifetime accumulation on the farm. Super variety and nice quality from start to finish. Tools and farm support items selling first. Expect two auction rings for part of the day, so bring a friend or family member.
NO-RESERVE FARM RETIREMENT AUCTION
Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 9:30 A.M. CST
Auction Venue: Sale to be held onsite - 31198 Blossom Dr., Browning, MO 64630
As we are retiring from farming, the following items will be sold at the farm located northeast of Browning, MO. From Browning, turn west on blacktop Hwy MM for 5.6 miles to Hwy DD, then travel north on blacktop Hwy DD for 3.2 miles to Vawter Rd., turn west on Vawter Rd. for 1/2 mile to Blossom Rd., then south to sale. Auction signs posted on sale day.
After a successful farming career, Larry and Beverly May have retired from their cattle and row crop operation. An exceptional LARGE auction from a lifetime accumulation on the farm. Super variety and nice quality from start to finish. Tools and farm support items selling first. Expect two auction rings for part of the day, so bring a friend or family member. This will be a live, onsite auction; additionally, internet bidding will be available prior-to and live during the auction on the farm related items. Loader & operator will be available sale day to assist with load-out – please bring your trailers. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. All announcements sale day take precedence.
Equipment questions call Larry May: (660) 359-1910
- 1984 International 5288 MFWD tractor, 18 spd. trans., 540/1000 PTO, 3 hyd. outlets, front weights, mirrors, chrome stack, CAH, 16.9-28 front, 20.8R-38 rear duals (inside dual is like new), shows 6,589 hrs (less than 500 hours on new factory engine), SN: 2580008U005426
- 1980 International 1086 2wd tractor, 16 spd. trans., 540/1000 PTO, 2 hyd. outlets, CAH, 11.00-16 front, 18.4-38 rear, shows 8,261 hrs, SN: 2610183U51512
- 1966 Farmall 706 2wd tractor, wide front, German built 310 diesel engine, T/A, 540/1000 PTO, 2 hyd. outlet, 2-pt. hitch, fenders, 11L-15.5SL front, 16.9-34 rear, shows 0330hrs, SN 44474
- 1990 Ford 6610 2wd tractor, 3 hyd. outlets, cab, heat, air, 540 PTO, new radiator, new thermostat, 10hrs on fresh oil change, CAH, 7.50-16 front tires, 18.4-30 rear tires, sells complete with Westendorf WL21 loader, shows 3,302 hrs, SN: BC50781
- 1954 Farmall MTA 2wd tractor, narrow front, gas, 540 PTO (stored in shed, non-running) SN 73295S
HARVEST, PLANTING EQUIPMENT
- 1997 Case IH 2188 4wd combine, axial flow, field tracker, Ag Leader 2000 yield monitor, hydro. trans., long unloading auger, chopper, spreader, bin extension, 30.5L-32 drive tires, 18.4-26 steer tires, 4,031 eng./2,987 sep. hrs., SN: 0193784
- Unverferth 4500 grain cart, 450 bushel, 1000 PTO, roll tarp, 20.8R38 tires, side auger, SN: B1634264
- IH 1020 grain head, 25'
- Header trailer, shop built, heavy duty
- Great Plains 2010 solid stand 20’ grain drill, w/ Great Plains CPH-20 no-till caddy, hyd. markers, 8” spacing, double disc openers, press wheel closers
- John Deere 7000 10 row 30” planter, 3 b.u. boxes, trash whips, no-till coulters, bean and corn meters
- International 510 grain drill, w/ grass seed, 18 hole, 7.5” spacing, double disc openers, press wheel closers, SN: 510C1111
- Brillion Sure Stand 8’ seeder, w/ packers
- John Deere 566 round baler, twine, 5X6, gauge wheels, 540 PTO, monitor, 8,091 bales, SN E00566X118705
- Vermeer R23A hay rake, hydraulic drive, manual fold, 23’ working width, low time, SN: 1VRR201P151004637
- New Holland 499 hydra-swing mower conditioner, 12', center pivot, sickle cut bar, rubber rollers
- 10 bale gooseneck hay trailer, heavy duty, hitch
- 7 bale hay trailer
- New Holland 56 hay rake
TRUCKS & TRAILER
- 1996 Ford L8000 grain truck, Cummins diesel engine, EF manual transmission, tandem axle, twin screw, air ride, 22' bed w/ steel floor, 52" sides, ShurLok tarp, 11R-22.5 front, 295/75R rear, GVWR 46,000lb shows 208,090 miles, ready for harvest!
- 2006 Ford F350 XLT Super Duty 4wd pickup, 6 speed manual trans., 6.0L turbo diesel, EGR delete, tuner, head studs, new injectors, new oil cooler, FX4 offroad, B&W hitch, 12.50-35 tires, shows 121,349 miles, VIN: 1FTWF31PX6EA38594
- 2006 Travalong gooseneck livestock trailer, 24'x7’, tandem axle, wood floor, 2 cut gates, side door, 14 ply tires, VIN 242671026963GS
- 1976 Ford F-250 4wd pickup truck, (non-running)
- 1954 Ford F-350 dually truck, flatbed, hoist, (non-running)
- 1970 Ford F-600 grain truck, 14' bed, hoist, (non-running)
- Cat 226 skid steer loader, aux. hydraulic, quick attach, hand controls, 10.00-16.5 tires, shows 1,924hrs, SN: 5FZ01155
- Kubota RTV 1100 utility vehicle, diesel, cab, heat, air, camo, hard doors, power steering, hydraulic dump bed, radio, front/rear hitch, grill guard, showing 2,149 hrs
- International 490 22’ disk, hydraulic fold, 7” spacing, 20” front and back blades
- Kraus 4118 22’ field cultivator, hydraulic fold, 3 bar harrow, SN: 3728
- International 20’ field cultivator, manual fold, hydraulic lift, Midwest harrow attachment
- Gehl Model 95 grinder mixer, 540 PTO, manual lift auger, SN: 3246
- Danuser F-8 3-pt. post hole digger, w/ 9” and 18” auger bit, 540 PTO
- Hay Van hydraulic post driver
- Kory Model 6872 gravity flow wagon
- Heider 100 bu. feed wagon, rear auger, 540 PTO, shed kept
- Cat 66” smooth edge material bucket, quick attach
- 48” pallet forks, quick attach
- Receiver hitch plate, quick attach
- Portable welding trailer, w/ Miller Bobcat 225 welder, oxyacetylene torch set (bottles, Victor torch head), longleads, steel worktable with vise
- Werts Model 909 9’ tractor dozer blade
- Gleaner F3 4wd combine, (parts,iron)
- Gleaner F2 combine, (parts, iron)
- (2) Gleaner grain heads, 16’
- (2) Gleaner 4 row corn head
- Other misc. farm equipment by sale day!
24’ freestanding cattle panels, (x10); MFA portable squeeze chute system (automatic head gate, palpation cage, 10’ tub, panels); 3-pt. bale unroller (x2); 3-pt. bale stinger; 3-pt. bale mover; Feed Train 600lb. UTV feeder; polydome calf warmer; hip lock tool; barbed wire roller; fence stretchers; Hired Hand staple driver; poly bottom feed bunks (x4); Feed Train steel feed bunks (10', x10); semi-ground loading chute; hay rack running gear; IH McCormick square baler; portable hog/calf chute; calf huts (x6); hay rings (x2); Herdsman mineral feeders (x3); tire mount mineral feeders (x3); Bulk bin (2T); Priefert creep feeder (500lb, like new); Powder River alley way (10', adjustable sides); stainless steel farrowing crate feeders; metal gates (8' to 18', x12+); corral panels (12', x11, +1 walk through); used steel T-posts (x50+); corner braces; woven wire; barbed wire; Snyder 1500gal poly water tank; 300gal pasture sprayer; Paleo farrowing crates; CapChur vet dart gun (CO2, w/ supplies); 45 square bales alfalfa; and more.
FARM SUPPORT, TOOLS
Northstar gas powered portable air compressor, (Honda GX 160 engine, 20gal); Honda gas power washer, (9hp, 3000psi, like new); Diesel transfer tank, (110 gal, elec. pump); Aluminum pickup tool box/fuel tank combo; IH suitcase weights (x16); IH wheel weights (x4); IH weight bracket; tire chains (16.9-34) (18.4-38, x2); Bil Jax scaffolding (3 sections, adjustable legs); large steel A-frame hoist; Mystic 15W-50 engine oil (new 55gal barrel; Duals (18.4-38, IH rims, 16.9-34); third links, 300gal fuel barrels; 480/80R42 tires (with tubes); chemical inductor (5hp Honda); field harrow teeth (new); hydraulic lines; hydraulic cylinders; foam markers; spike tooth drag harrow on cart; gravity wagon (150bu); Kewanee grain auger (45', 8"); Kewanee grain auger (30', 8"); Blumhardt sprayer (500gal., pto pump, 60' boom, electric shut off); 3-pt. track scratcher; barge wagon (w/ hoist); saddle tanks and frames; flare box wagon (w/ hoist); misc. JD 7000 planter parts; Berger Model 200B transit (w/ tripod, grade rod); aluminum ext. ladder (20'); Werner adjustable combination ladder; Ford 2-wheel truck bed trailer; 4 wheeler racks; shop/bench vises (4-6", x10, Parker, Reed, Wilton, more); barbed wire (2+ rolls); concrete wire; woven wire; wall mount drill press; end wrenches (up to 2"); pipe wrenches; hand tools (rakes, shovels, picks, axes, bars, fruit picker, pitch forks, more); drill bits; yard cart; 10" Skilsaw; manual tire changer; used oil fuel tank (500gal); handiman jack; Stihl 028AV Super Wood Boss chain saw; Stihl backpack sprayer; Stihl FSE60 electric weed trimmer; pintle hitch; log chains; hitch pins; fence stays; threaded rod (5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 6' long); jack stands; misc tires; wire stretchers; hammers (sledge, mauls, ball pin, etc); 1T chain hoist; chicken feeders; gate hangers; punches, chisels; chain binders; hydraulic couplers (JD, IH, etc); tank heaters; Solar 500 battery charger; large shop organizers (w/ new bolts, brass fittings, nails, etc); Makita 14" cut-off saw; gas cans; chain brake; cotter pin sets; t-handle key set; Port-a-mate miter saw table; Drill Doctor sharpener; propane buddy heater; Porter Cable laminate trimmer; Skil rotary hammer (x2); Craftsman router: RUUD 80g electric hot water heater; Craftsman 12" band saw; Craftsman 16" scroll saw; Milwaukee 18v tool set (drill, recip. saw, light); Milwaukee circular saw; 42" yard sweep; corrugated sheet metal (new, 16', x15); Comet portable air compressor; Sears portable air compressor (2hp); scrap iron (2-3 piles, obsolete equipment, etc); and other items around the shop and farm!
An interesting line of primitives and antiques including unusual antique horse and cart riding toy; 30”x30” butcher block; Dale Earnhardt Go Kart; cast iron skillets; wagon anvil-vises; iron wheels; Martin houses; well pumps; metal Standard Oil keg barrel; 150+ license plates; stone crocks; post office boxes; wooden barrels; crosscut saws; fire plug; oil cans; Crystal #2 dinner bell (w/ yoke); soda crates (Pepsi, coke, Dr. Pepper, etc); 4' chain saw carved wood buffalo; chain pumps; child wagons; parking meter; old sled; balance beam scales (4+); triple beam scale (with brass pan); ornamental iron fencing (x7 sections, corner); calf weaners; Ford pedal car; broad axe heads; Peter Wright anvil (108, on stand); corn sheller; wheel barrow; chicken nests; cream separators (x2); single bottom plow; milk cans (10+); beer steins; Victor Victrola (w/ records); Nesbitt soda thermometer; oak rockers (x2); beautiful Victorian walnut bed (full size headboard, footboard, fruit and nut decorated); walnut dresser (glove boxes, fruit-nut pulls, marble insert); Pleasure Crest metal cooler; oak dresser (x2); oak chairs; parlor radio; wood wagon wheel table; mantel clocks; National Cash Register candy store register; NCR counter register stand; Dempster planter box; unusual Hansen Penny and Nickel counter scale; pen and pencil collection (500+); enamel coffee pot; JP Coats spool cabinet; egg basket; kitchen scales; enamel upright wood heating stove; printer drawers; Tonka-Structo toys; glass store display case; galvanized tub; toboggan; grinding wheels (x2); White Mountain ice cream freezers (5 gal, 2 gal); blanket chest; galvanized boiler, buckets; metal lawn chairs (x2); weather vane; Ideal 15c chest soda machine; pool ball sets (x2); and many more items by sale day!
Winchester Model, 37A shotgun (.410 gauge, single shot, 2 1/2"-3", SN C528233); E James and Loveday double barreled shotgun (12 gauge, side by side, SN 17922); 1932 Russian 7.62x54 rifle (bolt action, SN 9130334640); Long Jon shotgun (12 gauge, single shot); Winchester Model 100 rifle (. 243 cal, semi-automatic, SN 191582); Springfield Model 187J rifle (22 cal, semi-automatic); Winchester Model 9422 rifle (.22 cal, lever action, SN F135481); Mossberg Model 46M rifle (.22cal, S-L-LR, bolt action); Winchester Model 55 rifle (.22cal, S-L-LR, semi-automatic); Black powder double barrel (side by side, double hammer); plus gun vise; Super X ammo box; and other items to be added by sale day!
Pressure canner; file cabinet, kneehole desk; folding chairs; egg turner, egg incubator; vent less LP heating stove; yard ornaments; sewing machines; picnic tables; fruit jars; curio cabinets (x2); Woods upright freezer; Whirlpool chest freezer; Maytag refrigerator (freezer on top, white); fishing poles; pool cues; and boxes and totes to be unpacked on sale day!
LARRY & BEVERLY MAY
For additional information or questions contact Teter Auction Company, LLC
Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2022